nPower - Let off final bill.

Options
Well after months of chasing we got a letter today from npower apologising about there bad customer service and that as we closed our account over 6 months ago and all the system issues they would clear any outstanding balance. (Might be good news for many customers waiting out there)

Excellent news you might say, apart from the fact that we paid off the account the previous week!!

Where do we stand in terms of getting a refund?

Customer services state they have no record of sending the letter out due due to our account being closed.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    send them a copy of the letter
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well after months of chasing we got a letter today from npower apologising about there bad customer service and that as we closed our account over 6 months ago and all the system issues they would clear any outstanding balance. (Might be good news for many customers waiting out there)

Excellent news you might say, apart from the fact that we paid off the account the previous week!!

Where do we stand in terms of getting a refund?

Customer services state they have no record of sending the letter out due due to our account being closed.

Hello alphanumeric,

Thank you for your post.

If you can send me your account details on an email, to the address on my profile page I will look into your account and payment for you.

Thanks

Carmel :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure