Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    53 sb for 25 mins, I don't think so! But as long as enough people do them they do not need to offer more.

I now run the 6 mobile apps for 60 sb as they generally can just run until each one is finished. Swag run/jump game for 10, about 10 for bits on the todolist/swag codes plus survey dqs and 10 or more from search = 90sb plus. If I need more than that for the first target I do a bit of toolbar tv or watch videos but I don't bother if I have already reached it (unless the next reward is really close).
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ReferralBonus swag code 3 SBS by 7pm
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My daily goal keeps being raised, despite me not having met it for a week. What's all that about??

Also, keep getting kicked out of surveys. Having said that, I've just earned enough for my second gift card (£5) since start of February, so not too bad I suppose for something I just dip in and out of.
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My daily goal keeps being raised, despite me not having met it for a week. What's all that about??

Also, keep getting kicked out of surveys. Having said that, I've just earned enough for my second gift card (£5) since start of February, so not too bad I suppose for something I just dip in and out of.

Except in the very early days of participation, the first goal is the same for everyone so it doesn't make a difference whether you have been meeting it. It is only the second goal which is more individually decided based on your previous achievements.
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,860 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

From what I have worked out in the past the targets work on a rolling 2 weeks. If you make your 2nd target all the time, even if it is by 1 SB it will continue to rise.

As others have said 1st target is same for everyone once you move past the 40 SB per day. Leave it for 3 to 4 weeks and your 1st target will revert back to 40 SB.
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    SergioRam wrote: »
    Signout of Swagbucks, switch wifi off your phone, use 3G, sign back in, complete offer...receive 50sb.... switch wifi back on. Job done!

Thankyou so much! After a week of trying, it's finally worked after doing this :j
  • sonicology
    sonicology Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Instant Surveys: 41227, 8 SB for a couple of questions about the new Pirates of the Caribbean film.
  • Catscradle
    Catscradle Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I just got to 1SB on EngagemeTV but it hasn't actually credited me anything or filled in the Daily Discover. :(
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Catscradle wrote: »
    I just got to 1SB on EngagemeTV but it hasn't actually credited me anything or filled in the Daily Discover. :(

Try again tomorrow, seems to glitch sometimes.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Scarlett wrote: »
    I'm inclined to agree. I was, until recently, able to reach the second daily goal with a tiny bit of effort. Not any more. It's just not as good value any more and I'm feeling less inclined to waste my time on it now...

All of this has been said many times before. It's down to individuals what they wish to do, but it's ALWAYS like this in the early part of the year. Try not to get too upset about it! It will all even out in a few months and you'll have more surveys than you can shake a stick at.

Personally I'm generally finding the site better than ever, despite the slow time of year. I've been able to meet my 1st target with very little effort almost every day. There's just 1 or 2 days a month, like today where I'm struggling a little due to the lack of surveys and apps not working properly. I'm still about 30 off of 1st target. But the apps will probably get me there in the end, if they don't- oh well, not much lost.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family