Sky Samsung TV

Options
Does anyone have the model number that sky use for there Samsung TVs so I can see the specs please

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Avoid the "free" tv and get a better deal by haggling , then buy a tv with the saved money from richer sound's
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Catman7
    Catman7 Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Avoid the "free" tv and get a better deal by haggling , then buy a tv with the saved money from richer sound's

Ha ha probably true but despite for a tv lol but wanted to now the specs on it
  • artyclarty
    Options
    Samsung HG32ED450SW
    Currently can be bought on the amazon marketplace for £170. Its actually a discontinued model that used to be sold to hotels. It only has a freeview tuner and is not anywhere close to full HD. Personally wouldn't bother.
  • Catman7
    Catman7 Posts: 89 Forumite
    Options
    Prob right looks rubbish, does anyone know if I went through a cash back site and took a gift from sky will I still get the cash back
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    cashback sites normally say they cannot be used in conjunction with any other codes or offers

Terms & Conditions and other useful information

• What will stop me getting cashback?
      • If you have been a customer with Sky within the last 12 months
      • This program is being monitored, so any abuse of the terms in any way may result in your account being terminated.
      • Using a promotional/voucher codes not posted and approved by TopCashback
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You can't use a cashback site and get the directly from them cheque from PlusNet, Sky won't allow multiple offers , but BT let you use a cashback site as well as giving you a direct voucher.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure