Unenforceability & Template Letters III

Options
1391392393394395397»

Comments

• dibs69
    dibs69 Posts: 53 Forumite
    edited 14 June 2010 at 9:54PM
    Options
    Its good innit mate? I think its more colourful than theirs - and more accurate!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
    People wont go far wrong with that add:rotfl:its good for business:D for them, you will have got the job LOL, just reminded me of somthing in blackpool when my little girl didnt get her own way lol:)
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    GP87 wrote: »
    Hi, Please can someone help me?

Hi :hello: - maybe, lets see ;)
    I have a loan with Welcome Finance. I requested a copy of the CCA's relating to that account knowing there was two.

2 what, accounts of agreements? Please elaborate so I know what you're getting at here.......
    The orginal agreement had PPI on it (by their mistake) it was closed before i was paid the priciple sum and a new agreement drawn up. I signed the new agreement two days later.

Does this answer the above question, i.e. you took a loan they added PPI, realised the error and re-done the paperwork?
    The new agremeent is blank. I mean has no info at all. Just my signature and monthly payment amount. Should i complain about the loan being unenforcable or should i just contiune to pay?

Can you email me it please? Check your PM's for my email address....
    If i complain which letter should i send? Theres so many lol!!

I'll confirm once you've emailed it to me......
    I can provide a pic of the agreement if it helps?? Thanks in advance, Gem :) xx

Excellent - check your PM's :D:D
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • Fitzer2000
    Fitzer2000 Posts: 308 Forumite
    Options
    Just logged on and read NID's response (post 4001).....AWESOME!!!!! I'm speechless.
  • libbyjade
    libbyjade Posts: 180 Forumite
    edited 14 June 2010 at 11:27PM
    Options
    Great work Niddy.

I know I've already thanked you (millions of times matey :D) but the time and effort you put into this site does not go un-noticed. You've changed the lives of thousands of people on here; some regulars, some infrequent posters and many lurkers, but for *99.9% of people who have followed your advice, you've made their lives and their families lives a much brighter place. I for one are one of them.
    :beer:

enough of my poetry, lets get the party started :rotfl:

* the 0.1% are the DCA's who've taken you advice, but not followed it!
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    libbyjade wrote: »
    Great work Niddy.

I know I've already thanked you (millions of times matey :D) but the time and effort you put into this site does not go un-noticed. You've changed the lives of thousands of people on here; some regulars, some infrequent posters and many lurkers, but for *99.9% of people who have followed your advice, you've made their lives and their families lives a much brighter place. I for one are one of them.
    :beer:

enough of my poetry, lets get the party started :rotfl:

* the 0.1% are the DCA's who've taken you advice, but not followed it!

Cheers matey :beer:

party will be in 4 days - yea, we'll paint Liverpool red mate (or blue if that suits) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just find me a good steak house, I aint going to eat chinese food, I have a restaurant at the top of my street !!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Chat later lazy sod lol :D

• never-in-doubt
    Options
    Thread Closed

Well guys, its that time of the month to say bye bye to Unenforceability Letters part III and time to welcome the new thread, as found in the link below.

Please do not waste time posting below this message as I will not respond to it, the new thread will be live by the morning (i.e. Tuesday) so please just wait until it's finished then post away to your hearts content!

Please remember I am not posting on this thread again before it gets closed so anything you add will just ruin the ending - please leave this message as the last one.

Thanks everyone :T

See you over on the new version :D:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business