Options

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    nicoletia wrote: »
    Hi All

Me and my OH have credit cards with Barclays as well as store cards yet the ClearScore report does not show them. Has anyone else had this problem?[/QUOTE

Not sure if this is relevant, you can choose open and closed cards via clearscore.

Are they new cards?, might take a wee while to reported to cra's
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I opened my Barclaycard back in November and it's only just shown up on my Clearscore report as of yesterday.

I find they are usually around two months' behind in terms of updates.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Oasis1
    Oasis1 Posts: 712 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I signed up today and have found it quite useful. I look forward to features that will suggest ways I can improve my score, though it's better than average already which is great. My first ever credit card I got a few months ago which I always pay off in full seems to be working :)

Though it is interesting that my score is 'poor' on Noddle.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Oasis1 wrote: »
    I signed up today and have found it quite useful. I look forward to features that will suggest ways I can improve my score, though it's better than average already which is great. My first ever credit card I got a few months ago which I always pay off in full seems to be working :)

Though it is interesting that my score is 'poor' on Noddle.

You do know the score is irellevant ?

Each of the credit reference agencies give you a different rating but lenders don't see this.
  • Thailand
    Thailand Posts: 569 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 11 January 2016 at 2:12PM
    Options
    Hi,

I've signed up to Equifax, Experian and Noddle no problem, but for some weird reason Clearscore can't find me. I'm just going to copy and paste my e-mail to Clearscore below as I'm getting no reply from it and hope to get one here.

After sending the letter below I checked all three files and Clearscore had indeed ran a search at all three past addresses even though the third is over six years old and there was no way of declaring it on the application [a) I shouldn't need to and b) It just wouldn't let me anyway].

I don't want to pay for Equifax after my trial so would like to get sorted with these guys!

Okay I've just gone to retrieve e-mail and I can't find it, so either my internet connection died or I contact you via an online form? But I'd appreciate advice on what to do next from clearscore.

Edited to say I did contact via their online form and to clarify, they have all the same info as the others and they have ran a check at all three addresses without even being given the 3rd last address I lived at, so no idea why they can't find me.
  • Thailand
    Thailand Posts: 569 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am now even further confused, after writing to them yesterday I logged into all three CRAs and can clearly see they found me at all three addresses so have no idea why they can't find me as they clearly have?! Their letter today also asks me to imput wrong data???

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Thanks very much for your email.[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
    [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
    I appreciate you taking the time to sign up to ClearScore and I'm sorry that this process isn't working for you.
    Equifax may have been able to find you due to the credit history at the third address.
    Would you be able to try registering with the XXXX address as current, and the XXXXX as previous please?
    This may allow you to access your credit report in the mean time.
    However, it is important to ensure you update your accounts and credit history to your new address so that in future Equifax will have enough information to identify you at this new address.
    I'm sorry for any confusion, Paul.
    Please let me know if anything is unclear.

My reply:

[/FONT][/FONT] clear.gifclear.gifclear.gif
    Hi,

Yes this is certainly unclear. I am no going to imput the incorrect information???? I want to put the truthful information in?? This could look like fraud and am far too uncomfortable to putting in wrong information.

Since I wrote to you I have logged into all 3 mainstream CRAs and seen you have ran a search at all three addresses?? Why the third address is even required when I haven't lived there in over six years is frankly above me and seems contrary to advice I read at ICO?

So please, advise me further as a) I do not want to manipulate the truth of my living situation (I moved into here, XXXX Road XXX XXX, in September and have no desire to omit it! And b) I'm not so sure why having to use an expired addresses is so relevant. I know there is one default at that address and they took ages to default (BT know why they are not getting the connection fee, but I don't need a marker as it will fall off in April) but that should merely be in linked addresses.

Furthermore, if you use Equifax please explain why you can't find me the same? And yet clearly have found me as you've ran a soft check at all three addresses?

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,981 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone else having problems viewing payment / balance history using Firefox (43.0.4)?
  • Consumerist
    Consumerist Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 January 2016 at 4:02PM
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems viewing payment / balance history using Firefox (43.0.4)?
    [STRIKE]No[/STRIKE] problems for me. [Edit - also 43.0.4]

Edit 2
    Oops! I spoke too quickly. It looks as though the larger icons are not displaying.
    >:)Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,981 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 January 2016 at 5:17PM
    Options
    Working OK now

That's weird - not working OK now !

mmmmmmm something weird happening.

and now it is working !
  • dave2016
    Options
    Hi just signed up to clearscore easy to sign up but it has a lot of missing stuff no past accounts and bank accounts are missing past mortgage is missing as well as c/cards so it dose't tell you that much
    unless anyone can help..
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure