manual assessment at Jag/Land Rover

Options

Comments

• Memy
    Memy Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    dylan12345 wrote: »
    Hope it went well for you Memy, got mine 2moro, what did it consist of?

You come in and first thing you do is all the paper work, then the face to face is with manpower about 15 or so question all what you have did before. Just a few that I remember:

How will you make your way to work.
    Have you worked with someone from an other back ground.
    How do you follow writing or verbal process.
    How do you work out problems.

All competency based interview questions
  • Anthonyleigh
    Anthonyleigh Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone

I took my manual assessment last week and and got an email only a couple of days later saying they were unable to progress my application. Gutted is an understatement as thought I had nailed it. They couldn't give me any feedback but said I could reapply 3 months after the date of my online test.

Does anyone know if this is correct or been through a similar situation?

Cheers guys
  • AlwaysRocks
    AlwaysRocks Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone

I took my manual assessment last week and and got an email only a couple of days later saying they were unable to progress my application. Gutted is an understatement as thought I had nailed it. They couldn't give me any feedback but said I could reapply 3 months after the date of my online test.

Does anyone know if this is correct or been through a similar situation?

Cheers guys
    Sorry to hear that mate yes ur unsuccessful I guess it's 3 months after the day ur manual assessment
    Good luck for next time
  • Anthonyleigh
    Options
    Sorry to hear that mate yes ur unsuccessful I guess it's 3 months after the day ur manual assessment
    Good luck for next time

Spoke to someone from Manpower this morning and they told me it was from the date of the online test, which was 3 month from now in a couple of days. However your never sure when your speaking to these people your getting the correct info.
  • Memy
    Options
    Thank you for attending your recent interview with Manpower for our vacancies within Jaguar Land Rover West Midlands.
    We are very pleased to inform you that you have completed all stages of the recruitment process.
    As you can imagine, we have a high volume of candidates at this stage therefore we will be looking at your overall achievement scores and performance throughout the process and will contact you to inform you if you have been successful in securing a position. All offers will also be subject to satisfactory checks.
    We appreciate your patience during this time.
    Best Wishes
    Manpower @ Jaguar Land Rover

Things looked to be moving along faster now
  • dylan12345
    Options
    Memy wrote: »
    Thank you for attending your recent interview with Manpower for our vacancies within Jaguar Land Rover West Midlands.
    We are very pleased to inform you that you have completed all stages of the recruitment process.
    As you can imagine, we have a high volume of candidates at this stage therefore we will be looking at your overall achievement scores and performance throughout the process and will contact you to inform you if you have been successful in securing a position. All offers will also be subject to satisfactory checks.
    We appreciate your patience during this time.
    Best Wishes
    Manpower @ Jaguar Land Rover

Things looked to be moving along faster now

Congratulations Memy. Wish you all the best. Just wanted to say thanks for the advice, it definitely helped, I think the interview went well, they gave me a pre employment health questionnaire to take away, is this an indication I did well or did everyone you had an interview receive one? Also just to add, hooray!!! I passed the urine test, don't even use drugs, but was nervous once the test was underway. :beer::T
  • Memy
    Options
    dylan12345 wrote: »
    Congratulations Memy. Wish you all the best. Just wanted to say thanks for the advice, it definitely helped, I think the interview went well, they gave me a pre employment health questionnaire to take away, is this an indication I did well or did everyone you had an interview receive one? Also just to add, hooray!!! I passed the urine test, don't even use drugs, but was nervous once the test was underway. :beer::T
    Yes it is :beer:

And more than happy it helped in someway
  • villafc
    villafc Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Had email 3 weeks now after final interview still waiting
  • EmmaS123
    EmmaS123 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Spoke to someone from Manpower this morning and they told me it was from the date of the online test, which was 3 month from now in a couple of days. However your never sure when your speaking to these people your getting the correct info.

Hiya, did you wait almost 3 months for manual? ? Because one of my friend who applied in the end of February still didn't have it so she wondered to reapply. She called them few times and they keep saying she has to wait. . But I know that there are some people who got the manual assessments just a week after they applied. Did you have any experience?
  • evanss5
    evanss5 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    EmmaS123 wrote: »
    I got mine on the 3rd of April as well... fingers crossed for us!! Looks like people who got interviews in April still waiting. . Hopefully not long anymore

Hopefully it shouldn't be too long. March seem to be the ones getting them at the moment so us eayly April's shouldn't be far away. Fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure