Reading,
    Shepherds Bush,
    Southampton,
    Teesside,
    Thanet,
    Trafford Centre,
    Walsall,
    Wimbledon

Dates for each location for anyone that's interested to know if it's Monday or Tuesday

ALSO - My tickets for DERBY CDL are 18:30 for 19:00 (not 18:00 for 18:30)

Birmingham - 18-02-2013
    Bluewater - 19-02-2013
    Bristol - Cinema De Luxe - 19-02-2013
    Cardiff - 19-02-2013
    Coventry - 19-02-2013
    Derby-Cinema De Lux - 19-02-2013
    Dudley - 19-02-2013
    Edinburgh Omni - 18-02-2013
    Glasgow - 19-02-2013
    Greenwich - The O2 - 19-02-2013
    Leeds - 19-02-2013
    Leicester - Cinema De Luxe - 19-02-2013
    Liverpool Switch Island - 18-02-2013
    Norwich - 18-02-2013
    Nottingham - 19-02-2013
    Peterborough - 19-02-2013
    Plymouth - 18-02-2013
    Reading - 19-02-2013
    Shepherds Bush - 18-02-2013
    Southampton - 18-02-2013
    Teesside - 19-02-2013
    Thanet - 18-02-2013
    Trafford Centre - 18-02-2013
    Walsall - 19-02-2013
    Wimbledon - 18-02-2013
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Seriously quoia, don't you think people are capable of finding the date for their own venue when they click through?

Did it really need an alert sending out to everyone subscribed to Codes Only??
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Poochface wrote: »
    Seriously quoia, don't you think people are capable of finding the date for their own venue when they click through?

Did it really need an alert sending out to everyone subscribed to Codes Only??

As opposed to yourself :doh: making a REPEATED DUPLICATE :doh: (so a "triplicate") post a little earlier just for the sake of a clickable URL that someone else had already done, :doh: something I'm also sure "people are capable of finding".

Why post the venues if people are capable of finding their own when they click through ?

Anyway, it was an accident, it was ALWAYS intended for the discussion thread because of the starting time "error", just had the other one open for the initial quote grab :p

(11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
  • Gloria_Steeth
    Options
    Poochface wrote: »

I, at least, presume that people who use this site have some intelligence. You and your new acolyte presume people can't look for codes in the thread and therefore constantly collate them in a "helpful" post.

Personally I find it very helpful to have all the codes for each film collated in one post. Yes, I could trawl through the entire thread searching for codes but, when time is of the essence if there are only a few tickets remaining, it's so much quicker just to click through all the available codes on a list and I'm very grateful to those who spend time collating the codes for the benefit of others.

I'm looking forward to Song For Marion next Tues. Sounds good from the reports of those who have already seen it. :)

Thank you to all who post codes for these free screenings. :T
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You do know that's what the search option is for, so you don't have to trawl through anything?
    Personally I find it very helpful to have all the codes for each film collated in one post. Yes, I could trawl through the entire thread searching for codes but, when time is of the essence if there are only a few tickets remaining, it's so much quicker just to click through all the available codes on a list and I'm very grateful to those who spend time collating the codes for the benefit of others.

I'm looking forward to Song For Marion next Tues. Sounds good from the reports of those who have already seen it. :)

Thank you to all who post codes for these free screenings. :T
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi Guys

To save any more confusion on this subject, can we please just post new codes on the codes only thread as posts that have collated all codes for one film doesnt really acheive anything as people still need to click each link to see if tickets are available which is just as easy to do on each codes original post.

Also people that have already obtained tickets will be getting emails alerting them to a new code when in actual fact it will just be duplicates of codes already posted.

Thanks Guys :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • fluffy51
    Options
    please help this novice. How do I go about getting these free tickets for cinemas. I have 6 grankids and cannot afford to take them all at once but with these deals I could take one lot every so often. I seem dim I know but when I follow through on MartinsMoneyaving expert all I seem to get is another web site. We have cineworld in Milton Keynes and the odeon.
    Would love to hear from anybody who can put this to me clearly step by step

f1:beer:
    I normally get there at least 30 mins before the movie starts, so if its 18:30 start, get there at 18:00 at the latest

Take your ticket to the the person you normally hand tickets into, not the person you by them from

If you're stuck when you're there just ask any member of staff :)
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    fluffy51 wrote: »
    please help this novice. How do I go about getting these free tickets for cinemas. I have 6 grankids and cannot afford to take them all at once but with these deals I could take one lot every so often. I seem dim I know but when I follow through on MartinsMoneyaving expert all I seem to get is another web site. We have cineworld in Milton Keynes and the odeon.
    Would love to hear from anybody who can put this to me clearly step by step

f1:beer:

Subscribe to THIS thread and have a read thru the first couple of posts which will give you all the info you need
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

To save any more confusion on this subject, can we please just post new codes on the codes only thread as posts that have collated all codes for one film doesnt really acheive anything as people still need to click each link to see if tickets are available which is just as easy to do on each codes original post.

Also people that have already obtained tickets will be getting emails alerting them to a new code when in actual fact it will just be duplicates of codes already posted.

Thanks Guys :beer:

So why are there posts #21 & #22 when #3 exists ?

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 6 February 2013 at 5:44PM
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    So why are there posts #21 & #22 when #3 exists ?

Post 21 and 22 were just the usual duplicates (usually by a new user that hasnt got used to the search facility) and that are deleted as and when a bg has time.

I am talking about posts that list half a dozen duplicated codes all in one post.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure