Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Bogof_Babe
    Multi-Cooker - any good?
    • 25th May 05, 6:49 PM
    Multi-Cooker - any good? 25th May 05 at 6:49 PM
    I've been sent a clothing catalogue and the introductory offer seems too good to be true - all I have to do is order anything from it and they will give me a free "Multi-cooker", normally worth 30 (they say). For 2.99 they will include a griddle plate.

It looks a bit like a small crockpot (only 1.3L) but cooks a bit faster I should imagine. I remember my sister having something like this about 30 years ago, which was okay for stewing, frying, table-top cooking.

Just wondered if anyone has one of these, and whether they are suitable for making meat-free meals. I'd blow 10 on a T-shirt if I thought the freebie would merit the outlay!

It says on the paperwork that the offer code is not transferable, but if anyone wants to order a catalogue in their own right, then please pm me for details. They have a website which you could check out for starters.
    I haven't bogged off yet, and I ain't no babe

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,155Posts Today

7,332Users online

Martin's Twitter