IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

NEWBIES!!! [Sticky Thread Comments Archive]

Comments

• sp3211
    sp3211 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 9 February 2018 at 7:46AM
    Hi, it's not clear in the thread about the timings!

"If they are a firm which alleges 'keeper liability' under the POFA 2012 (which they don't have to!) the a postal PCN must arrive by day 14 if there was no windscreen ticket."

In my case
    • there was no windscreen ticket
    • letter arrived through my door 6 days after "Notice Issue Date" but the issue date was 11 days after alleged "Unauthorised Parking".
    • 17 days elapsed in total

Does the 14 day rule apply from the alleged unauthorised parking (ridiculous!!) or from the Notice issue date??

Car was authorised by way of car park pass. Photo included in letter does not show pass displayed, I'm not even sure the photo facing the front is my vehicle as the registration plate is not in the frame!
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Crabman wrote: »
    This thread is for general information only.

Please do not post questions about your parking tickets in this thread.

For personalised help and guidance from our wonderful forum regulars (for free :D) please start your own thread by clicking on this blue button:

newthread.gif
    Any posts made here will be archived to this thread.

You missed this post.
  • This is typical of our country, just received the below email from All Parking Services UK. These company's are making a fortune extorting money from motorists.

Ref: Car Parking Management

Dear Sir / Madam

Are you having problems with people abusing your parking facilities ?
    Would you also like to receive commission from the people that are abusing your parking?
    Would you also like not to have to pay for this service?
    If so we can help.
    All Parking Service’s UK Ltd is a National Car Park Management Company that provides a friendly bespoke ethical car parking management solution and service.
    Our combined knowledge of over 23 years in the parking industry and our dedication in solving parking problems can only benefit our customers.
    Where most car parking companies keep all the monies they collect at APS we feel that our clients should also benefit from parking abusers, that’s why we offer commission on all notices that pay, and not limited just to the first 14 days of issue.
    All Parking Services UK Ltd are members of the British Parking Associations AOS Scheme.
    We offer up to £40.00 commission for all paid tickets, T&s C’s Apply
    If we can be of any service to you please contact us at all parking services uk ltd. com or call us on 0333 577 6900, we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Kind Regards
  • waamo
    Have you read the post above yours?
  • what is the outcome for your PCN? Did you pay or succeeded?
  • waamo
    Crabman wrote: »
    This thread is for general information only.

Please do not post questions about your parking tickets in this thread.

For personalised help and guidance from our wonderful forum regulars (for free :D) please start your own thread by clicking on this blue button:

newthread.gif
    Any posts made here will be archived to this thread.

Can people not see this?
  • sp3211 wrote: »
    Hi, it's not clear in the thread about the timings!

"If they are a firm which alleges 'keeper liability' under the POFA 2012 (which they don't have to!) the a postal PCN must arrive by day 14 if there was no windscreen ticket."

In my case
    • there was no windscreen ticket
    • letter arrived through my door 6 days after "Notice Issue Date" but the issue date was 11 days after alleged "Unauthorised Parking".
    • 17 days elapsed in total

Does the 14 day rule apply from the alleged unauthorised parking (ridiculous!!) or from the Notice issue date??

Car was authorised by way of car park pass. Photo included in letter does not show pass displayed, I'm not even sure the photo facing the front is my vehicle as the registration plate is not in the frame!

what is the outcome for your PCN? Did you pay or succeeded?
  • waamo
    edited 14 February 2018 at 7:31PM

Have you read the previous posts?

I've reported the posts asking for them to be split from this thread but I don't think it gets done unless a few more people ask please.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary

Stop hijacking threads - RIGHT NOW!
  • regarding the letter template how do i send it to my parking charge?
    on their website appeal page theres nowhere to send it, the whole appeal page is pre set with certain fields and drop down menus
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure