IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Finding a previous thread

Options
Hi all,

A new thread hoping to find an old thread.

I am currently in the middle of a poppla appeal over a parking charge at the Adelphi hotel. There was a recent successful claim at the same location with very similar circumstances as mine. The thread was dated 2017. I have used this thread heavily to help me form my appeal. I am now at the stage where parking eye has submitted evidence. The previous appeal was successful on grounds of the right of the land. Previously I would type Adelphi into the forum search bar and find it instantly but no more.
Anybody have any ideas where I will find it as I could really use it at this stage and if I could reference it to Poppla even better.
Thanks Ste

Comments

• pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    advanced search , enter string on left and scroll down to this board and enter
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    advance search then

adelphi.jpg
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Stevieg4785
    Options
    Thank you guys. Yes that is it.

Just a little advice too if possible the case linked by Waamo was nearly exactly the same as mine except the overstay was 15 minutes before ticket was purchased and overstay 7 minutes after time was up. The case was won due to no evidence of authority on the land submitted in evidence by parking eye. They have submitted this evidence on my case with incredibly small print impossible to read. Do you think this document makes all the difference on my case?
  • Stevieg4785
    Options
    Ah ok I can’t just upload a picture from my album on my phone it appears
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    upload pic 9after removing personal details 0 to tinipics or imagebb ,

change http to something like hxxp at the bigining and just paste in your post , dont add as a pic

someone will convert it to a live link ASAP
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Stevieg4785
    Options
    There is no personal details it is just the land contract. I’m on iPhone and have copied the picture but when I try to paste there is no paste option just lookup and nothing happens
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    you have to upload your pic tom a hosting site like tinipics , this site does not host pics
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Stevieg4785
    Options
    Ok thanks, just tried it but because I’m a new user it won’t allow me to share links
  • Stevieg4785
    Options
    hxxp://tinypic.com/r/302ruol/9
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills