Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    dugsie wrote: »

Purchased mine on 6th May and received my £1.25 cheque by Royal Mail today.

I had to give my Paypal details, but that's not how they paid out, so I'm guessing if you don't have a Paypal account it doesn't matter. Just be sure you use your correct postal address
    The end is nigh
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    simone10 wrote: »
    Purchased mine on 6th May and received my £1.25 cheque by Royal Mail today.

I had to give my Paypal details, but that's not how they paid out, so I'm guessing if you don't have a Paypal account it doesn't matter. Just be sure you use your correct postal address

I submitted my request today and wasn't asked for any PayPal account details, have I missed something?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Africat wrote: »
    I submitted my request today and wasn't asked for any PayPal account details, have I missed something?

You and me both!
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Chicago Town

I have received a refund on a pizza bought in Iceland ;)
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Lotus biscuits

I received a refund yesterday after submitting the claim last week.
  • rabjoshu
    rabjoshu Posts: 65 Forumite
    Got the Colgate toothpaste (expired) refund.
    T&Cs say I get refund + postage, yet I did not get postage. Should I complain?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Seen in Asda today. Promotional collar and an sae :eek: required!

The website quoted on the collar for the ts and cs is https://www.wainwrightgoldenbeer.co.uk/moneyback
    but I can't see it.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Queenriderbrekke Posts: 5,592 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    m1kjm wrote: »

The website quoted on the collar for the ts and cs is https://www.wainwrightgoldenbeer.co.uk/moneyback
    but I can't see it.

Wainwright Money Back Promotion
    We’re certain you’ll love this product, but if for some reason you are not satisfied, simply return it or contact us for a refund, provided you meet the requirements in these terms & conditions:
    The Promoter is Marston’s PLC. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
    The Promotion will begin on 15 May 2017 and end 3 month after your original purchase (the “Closing Date”).
    This promotion is only available on single purchases of selected promotional bottles of 500ml Wainwright Golden Beer which wear the promotional bottle neck-collar (“Promotional Bottle”), it is not available on multipack purchases or multi-buy purchases.
    How to claim your refund:
    Your feedback is important to us, so send us an explanation of why you are not satisfied with the Promotional Bottle, in no more than 100 words, along with:
    The Promotional Bottles cardboard promotional neck-collar;
    Proof of the original purchase; and
    A stamped addressed envelope (so we can send your refund) to: Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT clearly referencing “Wainwright money back guarantee”.
    Following receipt of a full and complete refund submission we will send a cheque payable to you (in your stamped addressed envelope) for the cost of the Promotional Bottle.
    Only postal entries will be accepted, entries by email, websites or facsimile will not be accepted.
    Only one refund per person and/or household.
    Claims received after the Closing Date will not be eligible for a refund.
    The Promoter will not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post or any incomplete refund submissions received.
    Entries without the correct and sufficient postage paid will be invalid and will not be considered.
    Please allow up to 28 days to receive your refund from receipt by us of a valid refund submission.
    The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
    The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury, to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of a single purchase of a Promotional Bottle. The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts.
    This promotion does not affect your statutory rights.
    The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to https://www.wainwrightgoldenbeer.co.uk (the “Website”).
    The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
    These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
    These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
    It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking.
    If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,295 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    You and me both!

Same for me today. As refund is made by post can't see why anyone would have to give Paypal details.
  • flyer
    flyer Posts: 2,210 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary

but I can't see it.

So it's going to cost £1.12 to claim back £1.80! Wow. Shalln't bother!
    Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback