IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPC 2nd Parking Charge received....

Options
2»

Comments

• Naya
    Naya Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    Could I pm someone senior re. my thread as I have a quick question....

Thanks
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,074 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Naya wrote: »
    Could I pm someone senior re. my thread as I have a quick question....

Thanks

I have cleared a couple of spaces in my inbox if you want to ask me now. :)

If you have a POPLA code, you go to POPLA with that one! Then again, and again!

POPLA advice link, what to include and examples of winning appeals:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=62180281&posted=1

HTH, do send me a pm and I will try to reply shortly...
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Naya
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    I have cleared a couple of spaces in my inbox if you want to ask me now. :)

If you have a POPLA code, you go to POPLA with that one! Then again, and again!

POPLA advice link, what to include and examples of winning appeals:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=62180281&posted=1

HTH, do send me a pm and I will try to reply shortly...

Thanks have pm'ed you....
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Will look at it after work tomorrow now! :)
  • Naya
    Options
    Just to say a big thank you to everyone... I contacted the landowner , who gave me the operating hours and all my tickets have been cancelled as they were issued out of time.

They contacted UKPC themselves to have them cancelled.

So relieved....:j
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Just to say a big thank you to everyone... I contacted the landowner , who gave me the operating hours and all my tickets have been cancelled as they were issued out of time.

They contacted UKPC themselves to have them cancelled.

So relieved....:j

:T

Well done! I was just about to ask if there were ever any windscreen PCNs on the car because your dates did show that a postal PCN was far too late!

Your thread now joins this Hall of Fame showing recent successful complaints!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=62837690

Nice result and got UKPC in trouble with the landowner too. You could ALSO point out the non-compliance of this AOS member to the BPA on the British Parking Association website, using the email link there to report an AOS member.

:)
  • Naya
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    :T

Well done! I was just about to ask if there were ever any windscreen PCNs on the car because your dates did show that a postal PCN was far too late!

Your thread now joins this Hall of Fame showing recent successful complaints!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=62837690

Nice result and got UKPC in trouble with the landowner too. You could ALSO point out the non-compliance of this AOS member to the BPA on the British Parking Association website, using the email link there to report an AOS member.

:)

I did not received any windscreen PCNs although the car was photographed with one.
    The PCNs were cancelled as UKPC can only issue them between 7am & 7pm. All mine were between midnight and 3am.
  • Prettylittlelotten
    Options
    I wouldn't even bother communicating with them, as they are major cowboys! I appealed my PCN, as my car broke down in my own private car park at my flats...I had a permit on display but because my car was mounted up a kerb (no other spaces and car was BROKEN DOWN) I had to leave there until the AA Arrived = time in which I was given this ticket

I appealed and lost, despite me sending them proof from the AA and taking photos evidencing there were NO spaces in my car park...I did what any other person would have done and pushed my car out from the middle of the road onto the kerb...I hadn't obstructed anyone but the footpath by perhaps a foot? They claimed my permit wasn't even on display in their reply to my appeal, it was, but they took the photo so far away you couldn't see it! They also ignored the fact it was broken down, spilling out some other bull crap about how i would be paying double now...

Because they now have my address they have nagged and nagged me saying they would take me to court, so far this hasn't materialised, despite several threats coming through my letter box. My friend who lives over the road also has 'fines' from UKPC for parking in his own bay, he's never paid or responded to one and not heard a peak!

My advice, stay shtum, unless of course they have a way to communicate with you???
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did you not read post #16 & #17?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    I did not received any windscreen PCNs although the car was photographed with one.
    The PCNs were cancelled as UKPC can only issue them between 7am & 7pm. All mine were between midnight and 3am.

Sounds like some helpful person should be reporting this to local Trading Standards = sounds like possible fraud...:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure