Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Work & Benefits > Boost Your Income > Ipsos - survey sites discussion (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Ipsos - survey sites discussion
Views: 21,243
# 1
MSE Jenny
Old 29-01-2013, 4:15 PM
Senior Writer
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Default Ipsos - survey sites discussion

The first point of call is read the full Survey Sites guide. Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

Ipsos

Simply click reply and add your feedback. If you want to discuss survey sites in general, please go to the Survey Stashing thread.
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 2
SonOfPearl
Old 19-07-2013, 6:25 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default You have to be quick!

I've just joined Ipsos and I'm finding it difficult to complete surveys in time. They notify me by email of a survey but when I go to the site to do it, they have already had enough respondents, so I just get a small credit instead of the full credit.

I initially thought this was because it might take me an hour or two to get to my home pc to do the survey (if I'm in work), but I just answered one immediately at home and the same thing happened!
# 3
Larac
Old 19-07-2013, 11:27 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

I have only recently joined Ipsos and had similar experiences if you respond to the email alert. On the plus side at least they do give you points as many don't when you screen out. Something I recently learnt is that Ipsos don't always send out alerts immediately and if you can logon onto your box intermittently you may find surveys 'lurking' in your box. In my experience you stand better chance of not being screened out if you can get to the surveys before the alert goes out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Larac For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
Siberianski
Old 19-07-2013, 11:36 PM
MoneySaving Convert

i have found them quite good, had two or three amazon vouchers from them now.

My voice is another good one surveys are usually short and sweet and 3-4 months 20quid amazon voucher. I can refer anyone that wants to try it out
# 5
ollyh1990
Old 20-07-2013, 12:33 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Good site for me, plentiful surveys and took me around 4-5 weeks to cash out a 10 amazon voucher. Though did anyone get a survey about 4 weeks ago about an opportunity of which the incentive was a 35 voucher for completing a media usage diary? They said they'd contact me about it within a month but its been a month now and I haven't heard anything about it.
# 6
christilee95
Old 20-07-2013, 8:56 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

i had my first capital bonds voucher the other week.... though about the same time I did a mobile survey with 5 amazon voucher as payment....not got it yet....emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be in the next 3 weeks (may dig out that email....)

its been ok for me....not had many surveys lately though
DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: 45 amazon, 2014: 65 amazon/15 paypal
onepoll 34 til cash out,
CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=400 / Total Money Paid=18
# 7
Kite2010
Old 20-07-2013, 9:33 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

They are quite good at rewarding you if you fail to qualify for the survey. I know it's only 5-20 points, but they soon add up

Compared to other sites where the only 'reward' for failing to qualify is a prize-draw entry
The Following User Says Thank You to Kite2010 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
paulm147
Old 26-07-2013, 8:37 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christilee95 View Post
i had my first capital bonds voucher the other week.... though about the same time I did a mobile survey with 5 amazon voucher as payment....not got it yet....emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be in the next 3 weeks (may dig out that email....)

its been ok for me....not had many surveys lately though
Likewise I haven't received the 5 voucher for the mobile survey. I would be interested to know if you hear anything further about this
# 9
cally6008
Old 04-02-2014, 9:06 PM

Thanked 10,593 Times in 4,199 Posts

Forget everything you know! A new experience is about to begin!

2014 is the year when the Ipsos Access Panels community will evolve into something you have never seen before!

So, keep your eyes open for all the changes that are about to come!

Thanks,
The Ipsos Access Panels team

# 10
Kite2010
Old 05-02-2014, 9:31 PM

Thanked 3,289 Times in 2,016 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally6008 View Post
Forget everything you know! A new experience is about to begin!

2014 is the year when the Ipsos Access Panels community will evolve into something you have never seen before!

So, keep your eyes open for all the changes that are about to come!

Thanks,
The Ipsos Access Panels team
So expect the points required to get vouchers to be increased to cover the costs of our new website.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kite2010 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 11
Guacamole321
Old 09-02-2014, 8:43 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I hadn't heard about these forthcoming changes to IAP, but I tried logging in the other day and it didn't recognise my email - wonder if this is something to do with the site being redesigned? I have emailed them to query it. It's pretty annoying as I'm only 1 or 2 surveys away from my next voucher.
# 12
katykicker
Old 10-02-2014, 1:06 AM

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,678 Posts

I can still log in fine, hope you get it sorted promptly.
9102.45 earned so far this year - all earned sitting at home (This includes 646.07 of coupon/savings on groceries).

I'm a blogger and a stay-at-home wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to katykicker For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 13
Guacamole321
Old 10-02-2014, 8:19 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Thanks katykicker - I tried logging in on another browser there just in case it was yet another IE problem, but it's not! I'll just need to wait on IAP getting back to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Guacamole321 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 14
muhamed
Old 10-02-2014, 9:15 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to muhamed

hello i want to discuss about anything, how do i begin
# 15
silverfairy
Old 10-02-2014, 9:55 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Thanked 1,414 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guacamole321 View Post
I hadn't heard about these forthcoming changes to IAP, but I tried logging in the other day and it didn't recognise my email - wonder if this is something to do with the site being redesigned? I have emailed them to query it. It's pretty annoying as I'm only 1 or 2 surveys away from my next voucher.
I can log in fine today. This is the log in page for the ipsos panel I am on.
http://www.iap-interactive.com/defau...language=en-GB
# 16
Ebe Scrooge
Old 10-02-2014, 11:11 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamed View Post
hello i want to discuss about anything, how do i begin
This forum is not really about idle chatter. If you have a specific question then start a post in the appropriate board, if you have a useful contribution to make to an ongoing discussion then use the "Reply" button. Emphasis on the word "useful" there - making inane posts to boost your post count, in preparation for an all-out spam attack will see you banned in short order
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebe Scrooge For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 17
Guacamole321
Old 11-02-2014, 1:56 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I had a reply from IAP regarding my email not being recognised. They're saying I sent an 'unsubscribe' request and that they removed all my details as requested. There is absolutely no way I sent such a request (I was quite happy with the site, and furthermore was nearly at the stage of being able to claim my next reward!). It's all very odd and I'm not sure I will re-join - makes me wonder how secure their accounts are.
# 18
Guacamole321
Old 11-02-2014, 2:32 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Having now checked to see what the 'unsubscribe' process involves with IAP, I now know without a shadow of a doubt that I couldn't even have unsubscribed in error. When you click 'unsubscribe', it takes you to a page asking you to enter your details and select a reason for unsubscribing. It also says the unsubscribe will be confirmed by email. So it's not as if it's something you could do in error, or without knowing you'd done it.
# 19
katykicker
Old 11-02-2014, 2:33 PM

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,678 Posts

Are you with Google Mail by any chance? If so, if you hit the spam button by accident it can be possible for that to send out an unsubscribe request.
9102.45 earned so far this year - all earned sitting at home (This includes 646.07 of coupon/savings on groceries).

I'm a blogger and a stay-at-home wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to katykicker For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 20
Guacamole321
Old 11-02-2014, 2:42 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I'm with Yahoo mail. I tend to keep hold of emails, and the last correspondence I had with IAP was their 'Merry Christmas, thanks for being a panellist' one. I haven't sent anything or received anything from them since. I've queried the unsubscribe thing with them and have asked for more details, so we'll see what happens.