Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • SonOfPearl
    • 19th Jul 13, 6:25 PM
    You have to be quick!
    • 19th Jul 13, 6:25 PM
    I've just joined Ipsos and I'm finding it difficult to complete surveys in time. They notify me by email of a survey but when I go to the site to do it, they have already had enough respondents, so I just get a small credit instead of the full credit.

I initially thought this was because it might take me an hour or two to get to my home pc to do the survey (if I'm in work), but I just answered one immediately at home and the same thing happened!
  • Larac
    • 19th Jul 13, 11:27 PM
    • 19th Jul 13, 11:27 PM
    I have only recently joined Ipsos and had similar experiences if you respond to the email alert. On the plus side at least they do give you points as many don't when you screen out. Something I recently learnt is that Ipsos don't always send out alerts immediately and if you can logon onto your box intermittently you may find surveys 'lurking' in your box. In my experience you stand better chance of not being screened out if you can get to the surveys before the alert goes out.
  • Siberianski
    • 19th Jul 13, 11:36 PM
    • 19th Jul 13, 11:36 PM
    i have found them quite good, had two or three amazon vouchers from them now.

My voice is another good one surveys are usually short and sweet and 3-4 months 20quid amazon voucher. I can refer anyone that wants to try it out
  • ollyh1990
    • 20th Jul 13, 12:33 AM
    • 20th Jul 13, 12:33 AM
    Good site for me, plentiful surveys and took me around 4-5 weeks to cash out a 10 amazon voucher. Though did anyone get a survey about 4 weeks ago about an opportunity of which the incentive was a 35 voucher for completing a media usage diary? They said they'd contact me about it within a month but its been a month now and I haven't heard anything about it.
    • christilee95
    • By christilee95 20th Jul 13, 8:56 AM
    • 263 Posts
    • 429 Thanks
    christilee95
    • 20th Jul 13, 8:56 AM
    • 20th Jul 13, 8:56 AM
    i had my first capital bonds voucher the other week.... though about the same time I did a mobile survey with 5 amazon voucher as payment....not got it yet....emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be in the next 3 weeks (may dig out that email....)

its been ok for me....not had many surveys lately though
    DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
    swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: 45 amazon, 2014: 65 amazon/15 paypal
    onepoll 34 til cash out,
    CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=400 / Total Money Paid=18
    • Kite2010
    • By Kite2010 20th Jul 13, 9:33 PM
    • 3,917 Posts
    • 3,315 Thanks
    Kite2010
    • 20th Jul 13, 9:33 PM
    • 20th Jul 13, 9:33 PM
    They are quite good at rewarding you if you fail to qualify for the survey. I know it's only 5-20 points, but they soon add up

Compared to other sites where the only 'reward' for failing to qualify is a prize-draw entry
  • paulm147
    • 26th Jul 13, 8:37 AM
    • 26th Jul 13, 8:37 AM
    i had my first capital bonds voucher the other week.... though about the same time I did a mobile survey with 5 amazon voucher as payment....not got it yet....emailed a few weeks ago and they said it would be in the next 3 weeks (may dig out that email....)

its been ok for me....not had many surveys lately though
    Originally posted by christilee95
    Likewise I haven't received the 5 voucher for the mobile survey. I would be interested to know if you hear anything further about this
  • cally6008
    • 4th Feb 14, 9:06 PM
    • 4th Feb 14, 9:06 PM
    Forget everything you know! A new experience is about to begin!

2014 is the year when the Ipsos Access Panels community will evolve into something you have never seen before!

So, keep your eyes open for all the changes that are about to come!

Thanks,
    The Ipsos Access Panels team

• Kite2010
    • By Kite2010 5th Feb 14, 9:31 PM
    • 3,917 Posts
    • 3,315 Thanks
    Kite2010
    Forget everything you know! A new experience is about to begin!

2014 is the year when the Ipsos Access Panels community will evolve into something you have never seen before!

So, keep your eyes open for all the changes that are about to come!

Thanks,
    The Ipsos Access Panels team
    Originally posted by cally6008
    So expect the points required to get vouchers to be increased to cover the costs of our new website.
  • Guacamole321
    I hadn't heard about these forthcoming changes to IAP, but I tried logging in the other day and it didn't recognise my email - wonder if this is something to do with the site being redesigned? I have emailed them to query it. It's pretty annoying as I'm only 1 or 2 surveys away from my next voucher.
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 10th Feb 14, 1:06 AM
    • 5,821 Posts
    • 10,381 Thanks
    katykicker
    I can still log in fine, hope you get it sorted promptly.
    15250.78 earned in 2014. I'm a blogger and also I work from home. These earnings are separate from those of my stay-at-home job. Thanks MSE!

Happy to help via PM or on the 'Boost Your Income' forum but remember manners are free.
  • Guacamole321
    Thanks katykicker - I tried logging in on another browser there just in case it was yet another IE problem, but it's not! I'll just need to wait on IAP getting back to me.
  • muhamed
    hello i want to discuss about anything, how do i begin
  • silverfairy
    I hadn't heard about these forthcoming changes to IAP, but I tried logging in the other day and it didn't recognise my email - wonder if this is something to do with the site being redesigned? I have emailed them to query it. It's pretty annoying as I'm only 1 or 2 surveys away from my next voucher.
    Originally posted by Guacamole321
    I can log in fine today. This is the log in page for the ipsos panel I am on.
    http://www.iap-interactive.com/default.aspx?language=en-GB
  • Ebe Scrooge
    hello i want to discuss about anything, how do i begin
    Originally posted by muhamed
    This forum is not really about idle chatter. If you have a specific question then start a post in the appropriate board, if you have a useful contribution to make to an ongoing discussion then use the "Reply" button. Emphasis on the word "useful" there - making inane posts to boost your post count, in preparation for an all-out spam attack will see you banned in short order
  • Guacamole321
    I had a reply from IAP regarding my email not being recognised. They're saying I sent an 'unsubscribe' request and that they removed all my details as requested. There is absolutely no way I sent such a request (I was quite happy with the site, and furthermore was nearly at the stage of being able to claim my next reward!). It's all very odd and I'm not sure I will re-join - makes me wonder how secure their accounts are.
  • Guacamole321
    Having now checked to see what the 'unsubscribe' process involves with IAP, I now know without a shadow of a doubt that I couldn't even have unsubscribed in error. When you click 'unsubscribe', it takes you to a page asking you to enter your details and select a reason for unsubscribing. It also says the unsubscribe will be confirmed by email. So it's not as if it's something you could do in error, or without knowing you'd done it.
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 11th Feb 14, 2:33 PM
    • 5,821 Posts
    • 10,381 Thanks
    katykicker
    Are you with Google Mail by any chance? If so, if you hit the spam button by accident it can be possible for that to send out an unsubscribe request.
    15250.78 earned in 2014. I'm a blogger and also I work from home. These earnings are separate from those of my stay-at-home job. Thanks MSE!

Happy to help via PM or on the 'Boost Your Income' forum but remember manners are free.
  • Guacamole321
    I'm with Yahoo mail. I tend to keep hold of emails, and the last correspondence I had with IAP was their 'Merry Christmas, thanks for being a panellist' one. I haven't sent anything or received anything from them since. I've queried the unsubscribe thing with them and have asked for more details, so we'll see what happens.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,425Posts Today

6,494Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• RT @MoneySavingExp: If you're affected by the #HSBC payments glitch, here's what you need to do (more to follow, when we get it): http://t.?

• Follow Martin