Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Choc-addict
    Shredding lbs and 's in 2013....
    • 6th Dec 12, 11:41 AM
    Shredding lbs and 's in 2013.... 6th Dec 12 at 11:41 AM
    Hi there,

I've decided to start my new diary now rather than leave it until the NY. Main reason being that I have just started a new exercise dvd called 30 day shred so I thought why not log my new challenge in a diary form and also alongside that begin my new phase to becoming debt free. Plus, as some already know, I have a habit of starting a new diary

Anyhow, won't bore you too much with details about me. I'm 34, live at home with hubby, cat and dog. Very much a happy home apart from this dreaded debt business Debts were prior to hubby and as you can see from my signature it's taken me a long time to get where I am but I now feel like i'm on the home straight and 2013 should see me debt free.

I am supported by hubby along the way in various ways i.e. he pays for hols, more to household etc so that it frees up my money to clear my debts. We work really well as a team and i'm super lucky to have him!

Anyhow back to the job in hand.....I will list my total debts later. I have joined the 20p and 2 coin savers clubs for 2013, I have also joined pay as much as you can club - which basically I have set my target to clear my debt in full.

My other target is to lose some lbs and yesterday I started the "30 day shred" dvd done by one of the trainers on the biggest loser series (america). Basically 3 levels. 10 days of each level. I'm 11st now and would love to reach 10st which was the weight I was in April this year (yes I know i've been bad and let it all slip!!) for my wedding day. I do however have to try diff forms to reach this target as I have cancelled my gym membership () so no double classes 5 days a week to get me there!

Day 1 of 30 day shred completed yesterday - it was tough going and my whole body aches today. Who'd of thought that 20 mins of exercise could cause so much pain?!

Will update how Day 2 goes a bit later once I have complete it.

Anyhow, enough of my yappings. Very much looking forward to this diary becoming a record of positive events to me achieving my ultimate goal of becoming debt free

Choc x

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Debs; 11-12-2012 at 5:14 PM.
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,812Posts Today

8,660Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On train home from Birmingham. Had dinner by the canal there this evening. Lovely area, very sunny and picturesque.

• Fantastic run by new UK star Zharnell Hughes in @BritAthletics #BritishChamps 200m.I was v proud to present the medal http://t.co/sSSXpM1SBZ

• Ok a wee bit chuffed. Just been asked if I'd like to present a medal at #Britishchamps, someone is now missing a hand as I bit it off!

• Follow Martin