Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cuthbertlilly
    T-mobile renewals - 37GB data use per month! (advice please)
    • 6th Dec 12, 11:28 PM
    T-mobile renewals - 37GB data use per month! (advice please) 6th Dec 12 at 11:28 PM
    Evening all,
    I'm coming towards the end of my 12-month SIM only contract with T-mobile, which is £9.50 per month for 300 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet.
    However, they have baffled me by saying I use 37GB of data per month!! Now I use my lumia 710 to do betfair, BBC sport, a few apps, yahoo email for circa 2 hours a day - surely that can't be 37GB of data per month??!! ... Or can it?

Are they telling fibs to make me think of staying with them?
    As I was thinking of going to Three or Virgin, but am worried about potentially high data costs.

T-mobile annoy me as they charge for lyca mobile calls, voicemails and 0800 calls (but don't charge extra for data).

Any advice or experiences appreciated folks ...
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

305Posts Today

2,016Users online

Martin's Twitter