Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Competitions Time > Game Over > E: 24/11 Win up to 1 million plus iPads(FB)OPENS... (Page 6)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
E: 24/11 Win up to 1 million plus iPads(FB)OPENS 15/11
Views: 9,390
# 101
smackdowngunny
Old 06-12-2012, 6:53 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

My advice is put 5 on red and 5 on black on the same spin. That means that 36/37 times you will get your money back. You need to then repeat this 19 times. By this point you will have wagered the whole amount and can withdraw it. If it comes up 0 you would lose 10 but that should only happen once every 37 spins so it is almost 50/50 for you to get no zeros and keep the full amount. I got two zeros when I did it but was still able to cash off 161 (I carried on playing and won 200 but you don't have to obviously!) just a tip though, you have to deposit before you can withdraw so once you've played just deposit 5 and withdraw it with your winnings and you won't lose it. Enjoy your free money!
2014 wins: Set of kids books, 25 John Lewis voucher, iPod shuffle, 100 Love2Shop voucher...
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smackdowngunny For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 102
Mand_x_
Old 07-12-2012, 9:49 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdowngunny View Post
My advice is put 5 on red and 5 on black on the same spin. That means that 36/37 times you will get your money back. You need to then repeat this 19 times. By this point you will have wagered the whole amount and can withdraw it. If it comes up 0 you would lose 10 but that should only happen once every 37 spins so it is almost 50/50 for you to get no zeros and keep the full amount. I got two zeros when I did it but was still able to cash off 161 (I carried on playing and won 200 but you don't have to obviously!) just a tip though, you have to deposit before you can withdraw so once you've played just deposit 5 and withdraw it with your winnings and you won't lose it. Enjoy your free money!
Thank you for the advice, can I ask? Have you actually done this with the bonus money? As it kind of implies you have to bet the whole 182 in one bet not several bets. Thank you so much again for your help x
# 103
smackdowngunny
Old 07-12-2012, 10:10 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

I have done this, yes. It says wager it through once, not in one bet and I managed to withdraw it fine. Good luck.
2014 wins: Set of kids books, 25 John Lewis voucher, iPod shuffle, 100 Love2Shop voucher...
The Following User Says Thank You to smackdowngunny For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 104
Mand_x_
Old 07-12-2012, 12:00 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackdowngunny View Post
I have done this, yes. It says wager it through once, not in one bet and I managed to withdraw it fine. Good luck.
Thank you so much it worked. I withdraw 170.00 after depositing 5.00. It left a balance of 17 odd. So I had a little play with it and managed to get it up to another 75 quid. So minus my 5 deposit I came away with 240.00 so thank you. My hubby was telling me to put it all on number 35 lol. So glad i didnt listen to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mand_x_ For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 105
CinnamonGirl
Old 09-12-2012, 9:32 PM
MoneySaving Convert

I majorly messed up and, after my 5 deposit, ended up with 5.82! Better than nothing at all, I suppose!
Everything will be ok in the end; if it's not ok, it's not the end

A HUGE thank you to all that post competitions