Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    DebtMagnet
    Whats happened to Remegel?
    • 21st Jan 12, 12:07 AM
    Whats happened to Remegel? 21st Jan 12 at 12:07 AM
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I suffer from heartburn a lot and having tried most of the indigestion relief products on the market over the years, the only one I get on with is Remegel.

I always used to buy it with my shopping in Asda/Tesco/Sainsbury's. Over the past few months all the supermarkets have stopped selling it. I then started buying in Lloyds chemist. They are now showing it as out of stock. So then I went to Boots but they too are now out of stock.

I am needing some soon so figured I'll just bulk order online, except all the main retailers are still listing it but showing it as out of stock??

Remegel is made by SSL International PLC but I can't find any info online to suggest they have stopped making it or have stopped trading.

Does anyone know what the heck has happened to this product as I really can't get on with the traditional 'chalky' remedies and I need my Remegel!!

Cheers
    DM
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,478Posts Today

6,327Users online

Martin's Twitter