Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• goody66_2
    Options
    I cant find this hotel -any help would be appreciated

Great hotel for the airport and central London - 4* - Heathrow Airport

The perfect location. This full service hotel is situated within minutes from Heathrow Airport including the new terminal 5 and is close to the M4/M25 motorway which gives it a convenient location to not only the airport but to Central London (30 minutes drive to Victoria) and Royal Windsor as well. This modern style hotel boasts an array of food and beverage outlets to suite all tastes. Guests can use on site leisure facilities
  • imavillan
    imavillan Posts: 56 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 February 2010 at 1:19PM
    Options
    This was really tricky to research but I'm 80 per cent sure that it's the Holiday Inn Mayfair.

Edit: Out of the three you listed, the preference in order of quality is going to be Hilton Metropole on top with the other two fairly equal below it. You'll have to choose for yourself based on price, location and the reviews you see, though!!!

Thanks for the info Pelican_eats_pigeon.

by the time i came round to make a booking the hotels had gone for my dates.

I have booked the following for £195 for a Sat and Sun night........

• Amazing city hotel next to tube Fab Rates Book NOW,London, GB.
    This luxurious and elegant hotel is the place to stay for meetings and trips to London! The hotel features meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy all your favourite drinks. Clients can use the luxurious Health Club and indoor swimming pool free of charge during their stay. Discover this city by day and night.

......and as confirmed in previous members posts i can also confirm it is the Five Star Grange St Pauls.

PS: I think this thread should be moved into the UK Holidays and breaks. It is not always easy to find where it is at the moment in the overseas holidays & travel planning section !!
  • jb2009_2
    Options
    hey... went through the forum.. cant figure out what hotel this is... can any one help.. thanks

An Elegant Hotel in the heart of Hyde Park
    This hotel has the perfect combination of uncompromising hospitality and luxurious features to cater to the needs of the guests. It has been renovated with contemporary medium and compact bedrooms. Experienced and multi-lingual staff work enthusiastically to meet the needs of every client thus making the stay a memorable one.
  • Clarkie55
    Options
    Any idea what this one might be? ...been searching but the description doesn't give a lot away. goes as follows...
    BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND SAVE 10% OR 3 NIGHTS OR MORE AND SAVE 15%! Modern and contemporary in design, this hotel has a wonderful location close to Kensington's exclusive shopping and museums. With the rest of London's attractions within easy reach, this hotel offers a place to relax and chill out after a busy day of business or pleasure in the capital.
    Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mailBusiness facilities

I'd really appreciate your help...been reading the forum & you guys are good at this!
  • carlosftw
    Options
    Clarkie55 wrote: »
    Any idea what this one might be? ...been searching but the description doesn't give a lot away. goes as follows...
    BOOK 2 NIGHTS AND SAVE 10% OR 3 NIGHTS OR MORE AND SAVE 15%! Modern and contemporary in design, this hotel has a wonderful location close to Kensington's exclusive shopping and museums. With the rest of London's attractions within easy reach, this hotel offers a place to relax and chill out after a busy day of business or pleasure in the capital.
    Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mailBusiness facilities

I'd really appreciate your help...been reading the forum & you guys are good at this!

I think this is the quality crown hotel (162 Cromwell Road Kensington, London SW5 0TT) - only because of the check out time which is an unusual 10:30am. It also talks about the Brasserie.

If you do book this, please confirm.
  • marmalady
    Options
    Hi Im looking at the late room london secret rooms and the hotel has this description:
    Beautiful Victorian yet funky hotel near the city 5* 2.1 miles from the city centre
    Any ideas?? I tried google but couldnt find anything matching the description
    Thanks!
  • marmalady
    Options
    I have found a similar description matching the Baglioni?
  • Biff0r
    Biff0r Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    Hotel information

This hotel has a central location. Situated in the West End, great for a weekend break. First class facilities and service. Five star guest room facilities. view full hotel description

Restaurant

• Restaurant: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are available in this very popular restaurant.

Bar

• Bar: 24hour bar.

Local attractions

• Theatres
    • Museums
    • Galleries
    Can confirm it is the 'The Athenaeum, 116 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 7BJ'
  • PaulyB63
    Options
    Anyone any ideas what hotel this could be???

Thanks in advance.....!!

This luxurious and elegant hotel is the place to stay for meetings and trips to London! The hotel features meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy all your favourite drinks. Clients can use the luxurious Health Club and indoor swimming pool free of charge during their stay. Discover this city by day and night.

Hotel name and address: This information will be provided on your confirmation e-mail

Business facilities
    • Audio/Visual Equipment
    • Banqueting Centre
    • Internet
    • Business Centre
    • Conference Rooms
    • Flipchart
    • Meeting Rooms
    • Photocopying
    • TV

Children facilities
    • Babysitting
    • Children's menu
    • Cot on request
    • Crib on request
    • High Chairs

Disabled facilities
    • Accessible Rooms

Hotel facilities
    • 24 hour security
    • Air Conditioning
    • Air-conditioning in public areas
    • Airport transfers
    • Banqueting facilities
    • City tours
    • Dry cleaning
    • Elevator/Lift
    • Free newspaper
    • Laundry
    • Limousine Service
    • Lobby bar
    • Luggage room
    • Night Porter
    • Porter
    • Private car transfers
    • Reception (24 hours)
    • Safety Deposit Boxes
    • Theatre reservations
    • Tour desk
    • Wi-Fi
    • 24 hour concierge

Leisure facilities
    • Fitness Center
    • Gym
    • Indoor Pool

Room facilities
    • Room Service
    • Air Conditioning
    • Cable television
    • Complimentary toiletries
    • Connecting Rooms
    • Double-glazed windows
    • Flat screen LCD TV
    • Telephone
    • Voicemail
    • Work desk with lamp
    • Modem Access
    • Hairdryer
    • Mini-bar
    • Pay TV
    • Iron & ironing board
    • Safe free of charge
    • Private bathroom with bath/shower

Cancellation policy
    • Cancellation charge is 100%

Smoking policy
    • Smoking not permitted
    Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 11:00

Local Attractions
    • River Thames
    • National Gallery
    • West End
    • Trafalgar Square
    • City of London
    • Covent Garden
    • St Paul's Cathedral

• Nearest train station: Cannon Street
    • Nearest metro: St Paul's Station

Credit cards accepted by hotel
    • American Express
    • Diners Club International
    • Mastercard
    • Visa
  • imavillan
    Options
    imavillan wrote: »
    Thanks for the info Pelican_eats_pigeon.

by the time i came round to make a booking the hotels had gone for my dates.

I have booked the following for £195 for a Sat and Sun night........

• Amazing city hotel next to tube Fab Rates Book NOW,London, GB.

......and as confirmed in previous members posts i can also confirm it is the Five Star Grange St Pauls.

PS: I think this thread should be moved into the UK Holidays and breaks. It is not always easy to find where it is at the moment in the overseas holidays & travel planning section !!

PaulyB63 wrote: »
    Anyone any ideas what hotel this could be???

Thanks in advance.....!!

confirmed in my post above.

I have booked this for a Sat and Sun night double room for £195
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport