O2 PAYG 10p per minute anytime

Options
PASCALI
PASCALI Posts: 119 Forumite
I have one of these PAYG O2 Sims with 300 free texts, you can change it as follows :
If you would prefer your allowance to provide you with free calls as well as messages, you can select the Online Pay as you Go ‘Talkalot with Calls and Messages’ option. For a minimum monthly top up of only £10, this entitles you to the following free allowance each month:

Up to 100 anyone, anytime minutes or 100 text messages or 33 media messages or a combination of all three7

1MB O2 Active Browsing

Simply call 2425 from your O2 Pay as you Go mobile and follow the options to select Calls and Messages, or text ONCALLSMSG to short code 21300.

useful for those that only text occasionaly

Comments

• andy88_2
    andy88_2 Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yes, other people have said that it does seem to work the way it says; 100 free minutes and then you start using the £10 credit. It's surprising; I've sent a couple of SIMs abroad to people who will be visiting, so I'd be interested in hearing how it goes.
  • allthatmularky
    Options
    This has been posted several times already on threads on this site. The 10p a minute is not strictly true - its dependent on a £10 top up each month. However, if you do use the £10 the calls xnet anytime could effectively be 8p a minute - since 100 mins plus the original £10 / 40p a minute - giving 125mins.
    However, both Easymobile and Fresh PAYG substantially undercut these prices - at least until 11th June.
  • andy88_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If the calls are mainly to landlines, this will be down around 5 to 7p per minute always
  • Scooby_Saver_2
    Options
    Hi,

I,am on the above call plan and use my 100 minutes to call 0845 / 0870.

Sorry if this is old news
    Tell it as it should be....
  • PASCALI
    PASCALI Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    When I posted originally I looked at the next 2 or 3 pages and found no reference to this, I suppose its one of the problems in the popularity of the board , may be worth splitting mobile phone section into contract and payg subsections ?
  • andy88_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    There are plenty of other repetitions; some questions are about switching payg to contract and back again, and some are relevant to both like discussion of favourite phones, so it would probably add complication rather than reduce it.

You can use the Search function above the posts to look for previous discussions on a subject.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure