Boots Gillette Gift Pack

Options
Sorry if this has already been posted. Did a quick search and can't believe nobody has posted this

Boots currently have an offer of the week of a half price Gillette Fusion gift pack. Contains a Gillette Fusion Power razor, 4 Fusion Blades and a bottle of HydraGel. Usually £19.99, now £9.99.

Bare with me on the next bit!

The mens department instore (where these are located) are on 3 for 2, so I thought I'd be able to get 3 for the price £19.98, not bad I thought, however the till takes off the 3 for 2 first (before the half price discount), totalling £39.98, then the till sees you've bought 3 gillete packs and give you ALL 3 at half price, taking another £30 off the bill. End result - 3 Gillette gift packs (usually £19.99 each) for £9.98! :j

The SA said to me 'oh that's cheap isn't it!', and by the time i'd got back to the car (which was just outside the store) she was already telling the other staff, so best be quick!

Hope you all manage to get some, Good luck!

Comments

• weaver
    weaver Posts: 1,444 Forumite
    Options
    Excellant find - I feel a Boots visit coming on -Thanks
    Thanks to everyone who posts comps :T
  • phil_2006
    Options
    Forgot to mention, bought a mars bar too to take transaction over £10 and got 100 extra points for the Advantage Point Machine and a £5 No. 7 voucher! ;)
  • dashy_2
    dashy_2 Posts: 144 Forumite
    Options
    thanks im off to boots this afternoon thats 3 more xmas pressies sorted out
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ehero.jpg

Is that the one??? Ohhh ... won't be able to get to Boots till the weekend!!icon9.gif
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • CL
    CL Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can anyone confirm if this in nationwide?
  • Ally
    Ally Posts: 5,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    CL wrote:
    Can anyone confirm if this in nationwide?

Just checked online, doesn't work there (3 for £29.97)..... must be just instore:confused:
    I can say whatever I like here ... 'cos no one can see me .. ner ner ner ner ner !!!....

How do you know I ain't sitting here butt naked?!?!

I thunk I've made you think for a minute!
    :j :rotfl: :j
  • mrsw
    mrsw Posts: 1,425 Forumite
    Options
    thanks, I'm off to Boots at lunch time
  • deb
    deb Posts: 807 Forumite
    Options
    BEWARE - this did NOT work for me - just went to boots 5 mons ago - the tills did not recognise this as 3 for 2 at all and when i queried it they said that it excludes gift sets and razors and it did not go through. Can others please post any updates? Thanks
  • dazco
    dazco Posts: 19,261 Forumite
    Options
    I tried this...did not work.

Managed to get 3 for 2 by being snotty. Manager informed me afterwards that giftsets are not included in 3 for 2 offers.

The till does flash up that it is a multisave but does not discount anything.
    S!!!!horpe
  • Riyazi
    Riyazi Posts: 227 Forumite
    Options
    dazco wrote:
    I tried this...did not work.

Managed to get 3 for 2 by being snotty. Manager informed me afterwards that giftsets are not included in 3 for 2 offers.

The till does flash up that it is a multisave but does not discount anything.

Thanks Deb and Dazco - I was just debating whether to sacrifice my lunch 1/2 hour to get this

Third time unlucky on the Gillette razor !! :(
    I have learnt that living life to the fullest gives you a much better high than alcohol or drugs !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure