Permanent 12% ASOS Discount

Options

Comments

• delboyuk_3
    delboyuk_3 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    ***** doesnt seem to be working :( even thought it was supposed 2 finish tonight!
  • Lara_Lang
    Lara_Lang Posts: 79 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know any other codes for 20% off?
  • busterkeye
    busterkeye Posts: 651 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lara_lang I hope somone does soon cos I need a new shirt for a wedding

Please someone help
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Is the most annoying thing ever
  • antonblackbird
    Options
    dubit has worked for me (15%) - not bad, thank you!

Anton :beer:
    PS sorry no 20% discount known
  • newfoundglory
    newfoundglory Posts: 1,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Saved over £10 with dubit just now... thanks! :D
  • Milky_Mocha
    Milky_Mocha Posts: 1,064 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    An opinion on ASOS' sizing, please. Does anyone know if their top sizes tend to be a bit smaller or a bit larger? I'm getting a track suit top and am torn between getting a 10 and a 12 and I like them to hug but not to burst out of them if you know what I mean. I tend to wear a Dorothy Perkins 10, but a Topshop 12. Thanks
    The reason people don't move right down inside the carriage is that there's nothing to hold onto when you're in the middle.
  • devilgirls1
    devilgirls1 Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    Taken from Online Vouchers: The Rules and Guidance
    The 'Source' convention

When you post codes, each and every time please note the 'source' of these codes and the fact that they can be used by all (if they cannot be used by all, but just a closed user group ( then unless that is a large group e.g. only NHS workers, in which case state this explicity) then don't post it.

If someone has not put the source, please do not use them. You could be committing fraud. Firms are becoming more sensitive to misuse of their vouchers.

The best thing to do is question the poster over the source. If no reasoned answer is forthcoming, either ignore the post, or better still report it to the Abuse Controller.
    It is better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.....
  • king1152
    Options
    The 'Source' convention

When you post codes, each and every time please note the 'source' of these codes and the fact that they can be used by all (if they cannot be used by all, but just a closed user group ( then unless that is a large group e.g. only NHS workers, in which case state this explicity) then don't post it.

If someone has not put the source, please do not use them. You could be committing fraud. Firms are becoming more sensitive to misuse of their vouchers.

The best thing to do is question the poster over the source. If no reasoned answer is forthcoming, either ignore the post, or better still report it to the Abuse Controller.
  • pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,200 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MSE_Martin wrote:
    What is this?

Update 25 April 2005: This permanent code (MoneySavingExpert) is still available, now valid for a 10% discount off ASOS products. It expires on 30 June.

Martin

doesn't an expiry date completely miss the point? i thought the whole reason they gave us a code was to stop us messing up their ad campaigns :confused: :mad:

will they be giving us a new one or are we back to causing permanent chaos and disruption to their promotions :D ? (wheres the evil smilie when you want one?!)
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • baboon_2
    Options
    The 'Source' convention

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure