Grab a 'free' MoneySavingExpert.com car sticker

MSE_Martin
MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Money Saving Expert
edited 29 October 2013 at 12:20PM in Site feedback
[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]wtd_icon.gif 'Free' car sticker[/title]
If you want to be a loud and proud MoneySaver, then you're welcome to grab one of our car window stickers. This is the third incarnation and the slogan was suggested and voted for by MoneySavers. (See the original vote).

CarSticker_forum.gif

[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]wtd_icon.gif Please send an SAE[/title]
By doing this you're helping spread the word about the site, so to say thanks we wanted to keep the sticker totally free.
Yet we would ask that to get it you send a stamped self-addressed envelope to get the sticker back to you. To fit it will need be an A4 envelope, which needs a 69p stamp for 2nd class (90p 1st class).

If the envelope's smaller than A4, we'll need to fold your sticker. Though do fold your envelope when you post to us - that way you can use a cheaper stamp to send it :).

It's purely first come first served basis. We've nearly 10,000 available, but please only apply if you are actually going to put the sticker on your car. There are plenty of stickers left and we keep a tight track on this. If ever stocks get low, this will be changed so you know.
Send a stamped self addressed A4 envelope to:
Car Sticker
MoneySavingExpert.com
19-22 Rathbone Place
London, W1T 1HY
Only one sticker will be sent per envelope to make it fair.
Hope you like them,
Martin

NEWFLATCOLOUR_V5.jpg

msecarsticker.jpg

[signupbox]test[/signupbox]
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• meher
    meher Posts: 15,910
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 1 December 2009 at 9:12PM
    cleverly done :D it is striking
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    Clearer now...............or both the same? I think the red is slightly clearer.:D

................it just reminds me of the eyesight checks by the optician:o.:D

I'll look forward to receiving a stcker and putting it in the car. How things have changed since the early days of MSE car stickers.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • HannahIOW
    HannahIOW Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    What a nice idea :) are these the kind that once they're stuck they're pretty much.... well, stuck lol, or are they easy to remove to put on my next car?
    £2 Savers Club 2011 (putting towards a deposit :)) - £588
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Oooh i want one. Are they window stickers or do they go on the paintwork?
  • vanoonoo
    vanoonoo Posts: 1,897
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    third one! I've changed cars recently so this one will have pride of place :) the others did come off the old car but aren't reuseable really, the black one split in half and the yellow one had really faded :(
    Blah
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    Oooh i want one. Are they window stickers or do they go on the paintwork?

Ahh i see the OP has been edited to read window stickers, making me look rather foolish now :o It didn't say that before, honest!! :D
  • anniecave
    anniecave Posts: 2,441
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    stamps are 61p first class or 47p second class for an A4 envelope (large letter)

not quite sure where 42p or 52p comes from?
    Indecision is the key to flexibility :)
  • gaz_jones
    gaz_jones Posts: 5,179 Forumite
    So not quite FREE as the title would state (I thought Martin got annoyed of people advertising things as free in the freebies board even though you had to pay P&P. Isn't this why another board was created?)

Still good stickers though and I will be sending an SAE in :)
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Forumite
    When an A4 size envelope is asked for what size is that?
    Is it the size of an A4 sheet of paper when flat?

I thought envelope sizes were C-something.
  • I would like to put a poster advertising this site on our noticeboard at work. Do you have something I can download from the site - I've had a look and can't see anything.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport