Vodafone=NIGHTMARE!

Options
Nicola81
Nicola81 Posts: 27 Forumite
I have been trying to contact Vodafone for the last 2 hours in regards to cancelling an upgrade I received in the post today. I have been on hold on 2 separate occasions for a total of one and half hours, and still didn't get to speak to an adviser, has anyone else experienced similar problems?

To top it off I thought the 191 number was free for contract customers, but after checking my balance these minutes have been deducted from my inclusive bundle.

Does anyone have an address that I can return the phone to or an easier way of getting in touch with Vodafone ASAP? I have just sent them an e-mail on the contact us page but have done so in the past without anyone getting back in touch. I need to ensure it's sent back within the next 14 days.

Comments

• ovetta2001
    ovetta2001 Posts: 296 Forumite
    Options
    Have you tried going into store?
    Debts: Gym £[strike]465.75[/strike] Student account [strike]£1039.88[/strike] Overdraft [strike]£129.00[/strike] Credit Card [strike]£2772.22[/strike] Loan [strike]£6222.01 [/strike]
    Total £10628.86 :eek:
    All paid off! 10/03/2009 :j
  • glitter123
    glitter123 Posts: 495 Forumite
    Options
    Give the eforum a try.
  • clareyocs
    clareyocs Posts: 94 Forumite
    Options
    ovetta2001 wrote: »
    Have you tried going into store?

the trafford centre store i went in today the Assistant ( i use the term loosely) was texting while dealing with my sister!
    Always had terrible service from them on the phone and in store!! :mad:
  • hotkee
    hotkee Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    Nicola81, I got this from the vodafone site
    You can change or receive a full refund for any product you buy from us in accordance with our 14-day exchange policy.

A product must be returned complete, in As New condition and in all its original packaging.

To arrange a return, please call our Sales Response Team on 08700 770 020*. They will give you a Returns Identification Number and the returns address.

Thats the returns number.
  • spooks_2
    spooks_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    edited 15 April 2009 at 10:34PM
    Options
    give the returns number a call tomorrow at 8am - usually they answer straight away as long as its 8am on the dot

number is: 01782609590
  • Nicola81
    Nicola81 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Hotkee, tried them this morning and was told that they couldn't help me, they said they only deal with customers who have purchased online.

Tried calling 191 again during my lunch for over 25 minutes and couldn't get through, then again after work for another 30 minutes with no luck. It's starting to really stress me out now. I've never experienced such lack of customer care.

Will try calling Otelo tomorrow to see if they have any advice.
  • hotkee
    hotkee Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    Nicola81

As glitter123 suggested, you could try the Vodafone eForum.

See a topic here http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3457

You have 14 days to return it I think - register on that forum today and post your question - search for returns on that forum - you might get help.

It might be worth asking someone else to call on your behalf while you are at work - although then they might only want to speak to you :-(

I take it the upgrade was directly from Vodafone? May not be online - its their responsibility.

I also got this thread you can try http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=13675&hl=return

There is a mention of Contact Us email in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure