We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3)

Options

Comments

• THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    It's no good, I'm just going to try Alice's cake it sounds [STRIKE]delicious[/STRIKE] er.. perfect for dive practice. Gosh! My secret out! Am defo in the Olympic Cake Diving Team.:eek:
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Rainmac I'm so jealous.... I need cake....:)

A couple more cards on my blog
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Had a thought about Crafty Place, with saveapenny poorly, would anyone like to volunteer arranging the Stash Swap and setting the October card challenge??? Please, pretty please x
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    flourgirl wrote: »

Your cards are fantatic :D:D:D
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • polly1976
    polly1976 Posts: 845 Forumite
    Options
    Morning Ladies

Happy Birthday Furrypig hope you have a fab day :beer::beer:
    Saveapenny get well soon xxxx

Great cards and projects ladies once ive done the shopping etc i will get round and leave comments on your blogs.

Ive just posted a new card on my blog HERE hope you like it?

Be back later once ive done the dreaded shopping lol. xxxx
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    happy to have a go, rainmac
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Had a thought about Crafty Place, with saveapenny poorly, would anyone like to volunteer arranging the Stash Swap and setting the October card challenge??? Please, pretty please x

Rainmac i dont mind looking after the stash swap again, if it helps..?

As soon as Luke is back from footie i will get him to do the draw for the winning couple in Septembers stash swap :D

Dragonllew :j:j:j Thankyou .. Also thank your DS for picking my name out.. Such a nice surprise after a tough few months.
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    flourgirl wrote: »

Flourgirl i love your cards, they look fantastic. Now if i could just get my printer connected to my lappie then i could make such beautiful cards :rolleyes:

All this talk of cake is making me hungry. Im going to have to raid my baking cupboard later, im sure i have all the ingredients here :D
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    THE-WIFE wrote: »
    It's no good, I'm just going to try Alice's cake it sounds [STRIKE]delicious[/STRIKE] er.. perfect for dive practice. Gosh! My secret out! Am defo in the Olympic Cake Diving Team.:eek:

:rotfl:That just made me giggle.. The thougt of a lady in her posh red hat jumping into a cake.

It sounds so scrummy doesnt it ?
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    hi all, sorry I've been awol for the past few days, had a couple of busy evenings!! spent thursday eve in the hairdressers and yesterday it was a friend from work's 21st birthday so a group of us went out to TGI fridays, was great fun as I havent been out properly in ages :) I feel like I've missed loads on here though :o

Skiergirl, well done on winning the troops challenge. Marg thanks for organising it all, sounds like a great idea to do some for valentines day too ;)

saveapenny glad to see you sort of back, but so sorry to hear you've been poorply again, hope you manage to get everything sorted soon health-wise :( xx

choccy so pleased to hear you got the all OK from your recent op :) and well done in winning the CP challenge :j

jhb glad to hear you got your dissertation finished but what a shame about the word count! hope you still do well xx

rainmac - sorry to hear your DS is poorly but glad you got the medicine he needed xx

rusty - ouch!! that op sounds scary but if it's what you need to get better in the longer term then it will be well worth it!

dragonllew sorry to hear about your injury, keep well rested xx

fab cards everybody, have perused the links on here quickly but will catch up with blogs properly later on, I'm off for some lunch as I'm starving, didn't get up in time for brekkies :rotfl:

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FURRYPIG :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family