Mr Beans Teddy Bear Knitting Pattern (merged)

Options
angelatgraceland
angelatgraceland Posts: 3,342 Forumite
edited 2 February 2016 at 2:12PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Would you like a teddy like Mr Bean has? Heres a free knitting pattern for one. Ive just made one-now Ive got to make 2 more! It turned out well so all you knitters take a look-youve got time to knit one for Christmas.
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/toys/beanbear.htm

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults

Comments

• Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi angelatgraceland

I hope that you don't mind but as this is a free knitting pattern, I am going to move it over to the Freebies board.

Pink

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [email="andrea@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/email].
  • angelatgraceland
    Options
    no probs! couldnt find it so just wanted to make sure it got listed!
    Hi angelatgraceland

I hope that you don't mind but as this is a free knitting pattern, I am going to move it over to the Freebies board.

Pink

Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [email="andrea@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/email].
    Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults
  • Mikeboy_2
    Mikeboy_2 Posts: 324 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks lol this is brilliant, love Mr Bean.

My nan'll knit me this :)
  • coisty
    coisty Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for this :-)
    :j :beer: :j
  • angelatgraceland
    Options
    Ive now knitted three of "teddy". Even my son wanted one and hes 16. Hes rather good at Mr Bean impressions-I cant shut him up now! All turned out the same size but with different expressions. Youngest dd wanted teddy to "hide" and said "Teddy, where r u" Under the table of course! He'd had a few too many - hick.
  • angelatgraceland
    Options
    I do hope your teddies all turned out nice! Mine all have different faces with their own characters. I cant separate my youngest dd from hers-still got to finish off my last one!
  • Vinsterster1978
    Options
    Would you like a teddy like Mr Bean has? Heres a free knitting pattern for one. Ive just made one-now Ive got to make 2 more! It turned out well so all you knitters take a look-youve got time to knit one for Christmas.
    http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/toys/beanbear.htm
    I cant knit so u offering to knit me a coeple.pm me if u would .cheers :j
    Vinsterster1978
  • chickpeas_3
    chickpeas_3 Posts: 693 Forumite
    Options
    why thank you|!
    See that twinkle in the sky? That is my mum that is :kisses3:
  • freebie_lover99
    Options
    thanks i love mr. bean lol

*_-freebie lover99-_*