Ideas for card craft beginner

Options
1395396397398399401»

Comments

• melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Rainmac - I'm so glad to hear that everything went well.
    Abusybee- a really clever card. I love the embossed card, the paper for the chocolate bar and the foil peeled back, really original.
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    Options
    Awww Rainmac Im so glad you came on and updated us Im really glad the op wen well and fingers crossed now for a very speedy recovery and too right as well getting all the others to cough up for the whole florist nothing else will be good enough...lol

Busy Bee...what a great card...seems like your a women after my own heart ...chocolate heals all ( note to Rainmac **need to buy out Cadburys as well ;) )
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Okay guys at 4000 posts and image heavy, and with the possibility of a large amount of really cool and clever Christmas cards coming their way to here very soon.............. it's probably time to close this thread and start afresh ;)

Well done to everyone for keeping the thread a nice place to be :T:T, here's to the next card craft thread here:beer:
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure