Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 8

Options

Comments

• adoreholidays
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon hun (((hugs)))

CWxx

Thanks CW No sign of headache today at all so all good thanks for asking:beer::A just trying to catch up with all the chores that piled up when wasn't well.
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    OOps forgot was boiling some gammon for tea just smelt it burning so had to put more water in, got distracted trying to catch up had to go back 5 days worth of posts:eek: . We having boiled Gammon, mashed potatoes, cabbage, carrotts, brussels cauliflower and am making my own cheese sauce which I add double the cheese the recipe says :D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Best_price wrote: »
    You can have cakes every time you visit:j

Do you like apple crumble?

It has butter in it;)

MMMM I love crumble apple or rhubarb quite often make it, all thou my family not puddings type of people so I end up eating most:D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:so try and make it if someone coming over for dinner.
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    She is giving up fags and bottles of blue next;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    For AH - thank you for such a kind and generous gift. Blue passed your fantastic gift on to me last night:j:j:j

8f173d0eaffc4b90c0c0361b8f37cc17_1241607718.gif

I must return your kindness. So please PM me with some gift ideas :A:A:A:A:A

Glad you got them ok that's what you had to be patient for few days back:D:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    BLUEWKD wrote: »
    Be careful, she has done a lot of shopping lately, she might send you her cc bill:cool: Where is AH anyways, is she on another dirty weekend away:cool:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No thats 21 to 23rd all thou not quite a dirty weekend as we will have DS3 with us:D:p:rotfl:And yes the CC taken a bashing this month think I will take cover when it arrives should be getting made up on the 9th:eek::eek::eek:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    applecrumble.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:A
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Yes sort of caught up:j

:beer: Doc sorted DS pics from Las Vegas thanks for the offer:A. Sorry to hear about work and redundancy glad it seems sorted now thou it is always a worrying time.:A

BP thanks for the great pics esp the one of choc for me:rotfl:

Jeferey great news re FB coming before Christmas:T

TS sounds like you had a great afternoon with friends the glitching can wait after all there is always another round the corner:D:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

MAGS great post as usual well done on the weight loss :T. It makes you feel so good inside and out, walking is great my DSIL thinks this has made a huge difference to her weight loss. Supposed to be very good for depression also just would be better with warmer weather:A.

PHEW need to get back to housework:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • adoreholidays
    Options
    Haven't entered my RSH codes yet need to try and remember to do those tonight or will get lost in the depths of emails:eek:
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    Yeah I am up for that my birthday in March:j

Mine too - what date?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business