Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Options

Comments

• Sharon_Cooke
    Options
    Pilot fashion at pilotfashion dot com is offering 20% off all dresses today only as a Black Friday special. Got some lovely going out dresses, I picked up a sequin bandeau dress and saved £8 :j

Sharon
  • pdidster
    Options
    A great way to get a unique Christmas card! Kodak are offering a FREE printable coupon that allows you to Buy 1 Get 1 FREE on personalised Christmas cards, available at participating Kodak Express stores on their picture kiosks.

Just simply go to the Kodak UK Facebook page to print off.
  • hartwell18
    Options
    Needed a mouse for my daughter and came across this one on Currys' website. £4.85 is their web exclusive price and it's £14.99 in store, but you can do what I did and reserve it at your local store and pay the cheaper price. Bargain!

Seems to work on pretty much most surfaces and has smooth scrolling and a nice quality design. Check out the images on the site of it. I would definitely recommend! :j :)
  • Surreybaker
    Options
    There is a 75% discount on a fairy cake decorating course for those based in Surrey. It is available to everyone who likes the page facebook.com/sweetassugarcakes
    Normally priced at £199.00 now £49.00
    Class dates are in January and more dates to be added. Discount available until Christmas.
    Buy for yourself or a gift for the avid cake maker!
  • blackgothic
    blackgothic Posts: 1,036 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    700grm Lake District Mature Cheese £3 at Asda
    A little grunt a little squeeze and out it comes like lemon cheese
  • bluemoonfields
    Options
    SNEAK app - A perfect family game for Christmas. It's an app that challenges you to literally sneak up on your iPhone or iPad and it's now only 69p (for two weeks). Great for kids and adults we downloaded it yesterday - it's a hoot!
  • beshwayo77
    Options
    I've been waiting for a reasonable broadband deal for quite a while now, but they've all had a flaw that has put me off (price, download limits etc)

Plusnet have just launched an unlimited fibre deal, so I've finally decided to take the plunge!

Unlimited Fibre Broadband (upto 76Mb down and 19.5Mb up) : £19.99 per month

Phone: £13.99 per month or £10.49 pm with advance annual payment (£125.88) with free weekend and evening calls to landlines.

Connection is free when you take both phone and broadband and you also get half price fibre (£9.99) for 6 months.

There is also £38 TCB/Quidco cashback

18 month contract

No doubt some people will come and cry about their own personal experience with plusnet, the same as we see with all the other providers who have millions of customers, but plusnet in general have a good reputation for customer service (compared with the admittedly poor competition).

When comparing deals, be very careful that you compare like with like. For example Sky's fibre seems to be a similar price, but when you look closer, it's actually 38Mb speed and you don't get free evening calls. Sky charge an extra £10 for 76Mb speed.

£5.99 p&p for the router.
  • sian55
    sian55 Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 30 January 2013 at 11:39AM
    Options
    Available on thedealchannel.co.uk for £12.99 + p&p - HALF PRICE - BARGAIN!
  • Splurge
    Splurge Posts: 172 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Vodafone discount code for all 12 month SIM only deals. Use the code to get the get first three months half price! Codes are not advertised if you go direct but you can find them here. In addition, they have the little heard of 'data test drive' offer where you get 3 months unlimited data on any contract that has internet which is 12 months or longer. Lastly, if you if you don't fancy a contract, as standard Vodafone are giving away SIM cards for free here. You can order two per person max. None of the above have no confirmed date of closure so no rush. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure