Options

Comments

• misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 2,852 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Nah, just keep to this thread, makes it feel more friendly

All you do is hop over.

You start a new thread (same OP and everything), then on the last post of here post a link telling people to hop on over.

I think i'm just in the mentality of doing it in the thread.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Options
    Kesi I can't seem to find you but feel free to add me I am Torz78 on swagbucks not sure if it's upper or lower T so try both lol.

Is anyone around who is good with the mobile app? I have just downloaded and need to pick someones brains.

Ta xx
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    afternoon guys,

slow day so far. Veetee adverts up again for multiple viewings. Got the 70 target but I want about 100 more so I can get my voucher at the end of the week. Cant wait for my junes target points to be added, that will help out a great deal this week.

happy swag bucking!
    :money::rotfl::T
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good Morning Swaggernauts [grin] Thanks for all the advice on viruses etc. I have downloaded malware and done full scan on lappy. Got rid of bearshare too. The only problem I have now is that it says my microsoft security essential is out of date but when I click on it to update it does it's stuff and then says it failed as problem with connection?? My internet connection is working fine so don't know what to do about that?

I now solemnly swear I will no longer download random things to my lappy :)

Normally windows will update itself, but if you're worried, open the control panel (start menu), scroll to Windows update (at the bottom for me, but it depends) and it will tell you if you have optional or essential upgrades. You should be able to update from there, but if your computer is scanned and functional then I wouldn't worry.

Yay for not downloading, just remember google is your friend! x

40/100
  • mandamonster
    mandamonster Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    The list only goes down as far as 20-6-12 and all say completed and the one I want isn't on the list? Does that mean it's tough luck then?

Did a clothes shopping survey on peanuts for 30 sb yay. Only need anoth 15 for todays target.

The list extends beyond the border of the page so I hold the left mouse button at the bottom of the frame and scroll down to see the remaining items. All the 'pending' transactions are right at the bottom.
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Options
    All you do is hop over.

You start a new thread (same OP and everything), then on the last post of here post a link telling people to hop on over.

I think i'm just in the mentality of doing it in the thread.

Are we all keeping to this thread? I'd prefer to stick to this but will change over if everyone else is
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • Dundunbanza
    Dundunbanza Posts: 163 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me as a friend if you wish my SB name is Tanteena... I like to see others totals it spurs me on. Managed to reach todays goal already :)

Kesi70 I added you.
    Earning Swagbucks since May 2012
    Dooyoo'er since March 2013
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Options
    Ohhh i'm quite disappointed now. I haven't been able to do SB in a couple of weeks because of a busy couple of weeks in my new summer job, but decided to get back into it this morning. Didn't know there was a monthly goal thing going on and I JUST missed the day's target, getting 35 / 40. Can't get the full month bonus of 300 now :( OH well at least I can still get 200 for 21 days straight.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just done most of today's survey only to be dq'd at the end! This isn't on.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    got 256 today well chuffed. have redeemed 3 x £5 AGC that i had left over from Jun, so well on track
    have spent £20 of my AGC on b-day present for FIL but it hasnt 'cost' me anything really
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport