How to trace an internet company TSL Clothing?

Options

Comments

• Phew! I just found the same entry on my debit card and thought I had been scammed! Of course I bought some stuff for that amount from tesco :-p
  • ffacoffipawb
    ffacoffipawb Posts: 3,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Ditto.

Shows the usefulness of Google and MSE!!
  • raggiepup
    Options
    I am now concerned because I have 2 transactions for the same amount on my account , 1 under tesco and 1 under tsl , looks like I have been charged twice.
  • stxo
    Options
    I have just checked my bank account and have a transaction from tsl, but not for the amount I have spent online which has already been taken from my account but is not yet showing up on my statement. But it seems as if this new amount has been taken from my account as well... will try and ring tesco tomorrow, but wondering what is going on...
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    Is it a small amount? (e.g. £1.00). Did you use a card that you'd not previously used with Tesco? If yes then it could be a "test" payment to validate the authenticity of the card.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did you use it for petrol? I've seen mention of £1 being reserved (not taken) at the start of a pay at pump transaction, although this will drop off without you needing to do anything.
  • Falleniceangel
    Options
    Yet again MSE comes to the rescue!

I'm a bit confused though as I've had two small payments come out that add up to £3, but the amount that should have come out was £4. (not bad for two pairs of shoes, all hail vouchers)
    Challenger #52 in the £10 a day November Challenge
    £22.34/£300
    Roadkill Rebel #40

Loan: £3,754 (£5k), Credit Card 1: £482.44 (£500), Credit Card 2: £754.55 (£800)
  • Goodgrief
    Options
    I just got nailed with a fraudulent credit card charge from TSL Clothing. It's definitely fraudulent, so if you've had such an unauthorized charge contact your credit card company immediately. The charge was dated November 24, 2014. I know nothing about the company, which may be perfectly legit. But someone is using their name to gain unauthorized access to credit card accounts.:mad::mad::mad:
  • Goodgrief
    Goodgrief Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 26 November 2014 at 6:34AM
    Options
    I got an unauthorized charge to my credit card from TSL Clothing on November 24, 2014. I immediately canceled the credit card. It's a scam to gain access to your account. See my post above. I'm in the U.S., not in Britain, FYI. And it was charged to my U.S. credit card.
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    Have you shopped recently with any business that may be owned by Tesco Stores Limited? (e.g. they used to run Fresh & Easy in the USA).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure