Co-op Topcashback £105 until 29th February 2016

Options
Yoyo bank offering another juicy TCB bribe until the end of the month:)

Was £15.75 yesterday.

Comments

• ratechaser
    ratechaser Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Wonder if it's another mistake like the £157 that some of us grabbed in the few hours it was there for... And are the Ts and Cs any clearer now I wonder :-)
  • Tragen
    Tragen Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I only opened a co-op current account (#3) last week, didnt think about cashback :( is it open to existing customers? tcb terms dont mention it, so guessing so :(
  • Dan83
    Dan83 Posts: 672 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I done the application for s co-op account last weekend, if I don't hear from them today I'll apply again via TCB
  • myth123
    myth123 Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hmmm, had one of these accounts that I closed about a year and a half ago after receiving their £100 joining bonus, might give this a go later if it's still on - thanks!
  • Yorkshire_Pud
    Options
    Tragen wrote: »
    I only opened a co-op current account (#3) last week, didnt think about cashback :( is it open to existing customers? tcb terms dont mention it, so guessing so :(

I believe it is available to existing customers so no reason not to apply through TCB for another account. Read the T&C on the TCB site for hoops to jump through.

Co op seem to up the CB to £105 in the last days of a month, did so last December, quotas to fill?

Seem as desperate as Yorkshire/Clydesdale were this time last year:)
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,097 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 26 February 2016 at 10:47AM
    Options
    100.00 - Switch offer requiring 4 Direct Debits via MoneySupermarket.com T+C "the Co-operative Bank will credit £100 to your qualifying current account within 30 calendar days from the date your switch completes"

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/current-accounts/details/?productCode=CUR_coop_Current_Tier01_0_0&index=2&count=7&selectedProductId=CUR_coop_Current_Tier01_0_0&gid=CUR_CASHBACK&page=

TCB advertising/marketing Coop Current Account application +Switch 5.00 more .........but ...........

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/the-co-operative-bank-current-accounts/reviews/1 - Sort by "Date Newest First"

TCB also telling its members "Cashback is not guaranteed":eek:
  • Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Unfortunately we can no longer offer cashback with this merchant. Please browse our alternative merchants or search above.

No sign of Co-op now on either TCB or Quidco, usually when they pull merchants it doesn't bode well for existing claims!
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
  • MARTYM8`
    MARTYM8` Posts: 1,212 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Candyapple wrote: »
    No sign of Co-op now on either TCB or Quidco, usually when they pull merchants it doesn't bode well for existing claims!

Quidco still offer cashback for smile - part of the Co-op group but its only £15.

http://www.quidco.com/smile-co-uk/

Offers come and go. Halifax offered £40 cashback via quidco last year for a while and imutual offer about £30 for switches to Santander.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Sorry cant find revelant thread. But opened a co op account beginning of january this year to get the £151.50 cashback from tcb. Had the account 2 months now and it still says pending in tcb dashboard. Anyone else got paid out yet or gone to confirmed.
    tia :)
  • ceredigion
    ceredigion Posts: 3,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Sorry cant find revelant thread. But opened a co op account beginning of january this year to get the £151.50 cashback from tcb. Had the account 2 months now and it still says pending in tcb dashboard. Anyone else got paid out yet or gone to confirmed.
    tia :)

Did you keep a copy of the T&C's
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family