Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    izzy65 wrote: »
    Can I ask do you think it's too cold for me to plant seeds in the greenhouse, the temp is in the minus overnight and barely making above it during the day unless the sun shines, I was thinking of waiting another month:)

sorry had to sign of last night, i have a heated propagator in the greenhouse and have some seeds in that, but i have lettuce leaves in a mushroom box with several sheets of newspaper and a sheet of glass on top and they have started growing and i have removed the paper but will leave the glass on for a while. it seems colder where you are so i would leave it a while or use window sills in the house
  • nan26
    nan26 Posts: 358 Forumite
    Options
    From a shop this morning potatoes jaffa cakes and ibuprofen still working but the handwash is now seeing the multiby.
    10 items on your bill qualify for comparison Tesco
    +£4.69

1 x ASDA Baby New Potatoes with Herbs & Butter (360g) £1.00 £0.39
    1 x Cadbury Fudge (25.5g) £0.20 £0.20
    1 x Diet Coke (2L) £1.25 £1.00
    1 x Coca Cola Zero (2L) £1.25 £1.00
    1 x McVitie's Jaffa Cakes Twin Pack (24 per pack - 300... £1.99 £1.09
    1 x Radox Anti-Bacterial Handwash Clean & Protect (300... £1.00 £0.94
    1 x Radox Handwash Clean & Moisturise (300ml) £1.00 £0.94
    1 x Radox Handwash Clean & Nourish (300ml) £1.00 £0.95
    1 x Deep Relief Dual Action Ibuprofen Gel (50g) £3.50 £0.50
    1 x Butterkist Popcorn - Toffee (200g) £1.00 £1.49

Comparison total £13.19 £8.50
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Deb_S wrote: »
    I have been trying various combinations for over an hour. Finally copied someones shop and it went through - wise woman vitality serum x2 and bag for life x2

Thank you whoever posted that :)

OOh, so you can't add anything, will go back and try again, ta.
  • manyspots
    Options
    Some seemingly successful shops before it decided it could no longer take payment:

Arber Eau De Toilette 1 GBP0.00 GBP0.00
    Activist Eau De Toilette 1 GBP0.00 GBP0.00
    Limited Edition - Bag For Life 2 GBP1.25 GBP2.50
    Sub Total: GBP2.50
    Discount:
    Gift Wrap
    Shipping Method -
    Shipping Cost: GBP2.99
    Order total: GBP5.49

Amazonian Wild Lily Body Lotion 1 GBP0.00 GBP0.00
    Amazonian Wild Lily Eau De Toilette 1 GBP0.00 GBP0.00
    Hemp Moisture High Balm 2 GBP1.00 GBP2.00
    Sub Total: GBP2.00
    Discount:
    Gift Wrap
    Shipping Method -
    Order total: GBP4.99

Atlas Mountain Rose Deluxe Set 1 GBP0.00 GBP0.00
    Coconut Luxury Gift Set 1 GBP0.00 GBP0.00
    Hemp Moisture High Balm 2 GBP1.00 GBP2.00
    Sub Total: GBP2.00
    Discount:
    Gift Wrap
    Shipping Method -
    Order total: GBP4.99
  • spasguidedogs
    Options
    wendyak wrote: »
    I know I'm thick but can't get bs to glitch, any tips......never ever ordered from them before and only using code on front is that right?

sorry, where's my manners, pleezzzz !!!

Its so frustrating when you don't know what you're doing I just can't get it to go.
    Hi
    Put in 2 x hemp balms
    then 2 other items
    Then put in the code on body shop home page.

It has worked 3 times for me

HTH
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    Pleas,not frequent's saucepan :eek: I get enough grief from DW's rolling pin:rotfl:

Anyway it's all TM's fault for leading normally clean living blokes like DM, David. and myself astray by playing the innocent and feeding us lines to see if we will bite:o
    I agree she has us under her spell :eek:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't know if this has already been posted, win a years supply of As nappies (hopefully the link works)

http://your.asda.com/baby-club/?1
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • silverhairgranny
    Options
    logie wrote: »
    The thread has really shown me that there are some lovely caring people out there :A:D Not everybody is out for all they can get and there are good people who just want to help and be supportive :)

This is really a very special place and really is my little escape that keeps me going at the moment so thank you for all being fab :smileyhea

PS, my finger just slipped on the BS website again, oops :D:p:eek::eek:

Dont worry your'e not alone, mine slipped to along with a few dozen more I'm sure:)
  • tigerwhite_2
    Options
    wendyak wrote: »
    I know I'm thick but can't get bs to glitch, any tips......never ever ordered from them before and only using code on front is that right?

sorry, where's my manners, pleezzzz !!!

Its so frustrating when you don't know what you're doing I just can't get it to go.

Afternoon (ive not been on for a few days but obviously I've come on at the right time!!). Put the two most expensive items in your basket FIRST, then the hemp balms at £1 each. It deducts the top two (and most expensive items) after you put the code in. Ive done that a few *ahem* times. the bag for life hasn't worked for me btw :D
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all!

I haven't been able to catch up with this thread recently so have just been dipping in an out. Today I have a day off and thought I would put it to good use by heading here....only to find a BS glitch! I have missed all the others but this one seems to have worked for me - more than once! Although I won't hold my breath until the tracking goes to 'dispatched'. But, as ever, massive thanks to the OP and the rest of you clever cloggs!!
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure