Unenforceability & Template Letters III

Options

Comments

• dibs69
    dibs69 Posts: 53 Forumite
    edited 13 June 2010 at 8:27PM
    Options
    Hiya

Ive got your email and i'll soon have a response ready for LTSB - just bear with me and keep clicking this, the template for Lloyds will be here when it is done: Template to Lloyds TSB - Upon their claim they have satisfied s.78

I'll get it sorted by tomorrow at the latest - just got a lot of templates to sort out tonight as things seem to be getting out of hand and the lenders are definitely watching this board (hello [STRIKE]w@nkers[/STRIKE] bankers :hello:)

Just bear with me and all templates will be updated asap! ;)
    Hi niddy thank you very very much :T :rotfl:
  • Moobags_2
    Moobags_2 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone , I hope you've all had a great weekend
    I've been ignoring letters since Friday but now its time to get my act together

NID
    I have emailed you a few letters I've recieved and would be very grateful for your advice

1) Barclaycard - I followed your advise in post 3493 and sent CCA Query letter . I have now had a reply which looks very standard and impersonal , do I now send the Final Response (CCA rec) letter ?

2) Shop Direct - I requested CCA and have rec a letter back stating they are unable to supply an executed copy . This sounds too good to be true , do I now send Final Response (no CCA) letter ?

3) Egg - I followed your advice in post 2722 and ignored Eggs Final Notice letter but have now rec a letter asking why I consider the agreement to be unenforcable . I am claiming unenforcability on the grounds of 'approved limits' .Do you by any chance have a template which covers this ?

Many many thanks :beer:
    LBM March 2010 :eek: . . . . DFD a very very long way off
    May £5 a day £67 / £155
    May NSD's 5 / 10
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    jen_br wrote: »
    Hi Nids I got a reply to your letter(s) to LSTB. we can talk when your back around :)

Please email it to me - I am updating the judgments right now (its taking hours) as these need to be sorted in order that the lenders can see why they need to back off.....

I'll deal with emails etc and other templates through the night, but right now I need to get the Carey Judgment sorted and updated :D:D

Therefore please email me a copy so I can work on it later, when i'm free of this. ;)
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • handyman123_2
    handyman123_2 Posts: 2,029 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Niddy, welcome back mate, I gather you've been to sunny scunny WoW!. I Used to know the place well, Dr Watsons down by the bus station. Now that was a place you could guarentee getting mugged after 6 at night. The last time I was there I was repairing the BOS Steel plant. One of the dirtyest jobs Handy has ever done.

Looks like you have come back to loads of work, so I wont take up anymore of your time.

Cheers Mate and Best Wishes, handy.
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Blimey Niddy..........you are well and truly in demand lol :rotfl::rotfl::D, see how popular you are and how much you been missed.:j:T
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Blimey Niddy..........you are well and truly in demand lol :rotfl::rotfl::D, see how popular you are and how much you been missed.:j:T

Oh dear i'm hassled by these judgments lol - what a nightmate!! :rotfl:

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    lol oh dear.........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    dibs69 wrote: »
    Hi niddy and all , got a letter from LTSB, i dont think thay will be sending me a copy of a signed original agreement, thay say the have complied with the requiements of a reconstituted copy and thay are not obliged to provide any further documentation, nor will we do so:eek:.:):rotfl: i have emailed you the letter niddy if you would check it out please, many many thanks:):) would i be ok to send this Refusal by Lender/DCA - to accept Unenforceability
    Hiya

Ive got your email and i'll soon have a response ready for LTSB - just bear with me and keep clicking this, the template for Lloyds will be here when it is done: Template to Lloyds TSB - Upon their claim they have satisfied s.78

Just bear with me and all templates will be updated asap! ;)

Hiya

The standard response to Lloyds has now been completed - here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=33399395&postcount=3553

• never-in-doubt
    edited 14 June 2010 at 6:31PM
    Options
    As the title suggests, do Lloyds TSB never break the law? You decide! :o

* Pay attention to the signatures versus the name of the employee!
    Option 1: Carl Denyer
    lloydssig1.png

Option 2: Gavin Newell
    lloydssig2.png

Funnily enough, after searching my archive of Lloyds letters from you guys - Look what I found.... the actual signature of the elusive Gavin Newell.... so which signature is he using now then?
    Option 3: Gavin Newell (original maybe?)
    lloydssig3.png

Option 4: Gavin Newell (How many signatures does he have?)
    lloydssig4.png

• jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Options
    I just wanted to update everyone.. I am done with lloyds :) I offically have had the Well fine then ill default you letter :):) About blimmin time...
    Thank you very much to Niddy and his lovely letters :)

LOl and I just want to say Thank you to Carl and Gavin or Carl and Carl from TSB for their lovely letters ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure