Avon Hints and Tips (Part 4)

Options

Comments

• claregre
    claregre Posts: 607 Forumite
    Options
    My ASM gave me loads more territory last month, I now have 250 houses and 130 flats!!! I am having to order loads of brochures to use.
    QUOTE]

And me - spending a fortune this time on books as have ordered extra C11's and some more C10s so I can get round everybody with the new Fergie perfume!

Hope it'll all be worth it in the end!
  • lucyclare
    lucyclare Posts: 374 Forumite
    Options
    claregre wrote: »
    Both fab though - let us know if you do any more!:A

Am thinking of doing something with the new hair care range due out in C12+.

As it is also on a moneymaker.

any ideas?
    :T wealth is a state of mind :T
  • Suziebean
    Suziebean Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I have just placed my 3rd campaign order since starting AVON. I have been meeting the HOV every time and really enjoy it. I have decided to hold an at home party soon, at my mums house and already have loads of people who will come.
    I have found some great ideas for games, raffles and showing of products, BUT i cant seem to find the pass the parcel story so many women talk of.
    Its basically a story with lots of lefts and rights in it, and as you here them, you must pass the parcel. When the story ends that person keeps the parcel.

Does anyone have this story or one they use?
    Also, does anyone have any good ideas of other games?

Thanks in advance,

Hi I am also planning my first Avon party which I am holding at the end of this month. It is always on my mind at the moment and I have had so many ideas but I think I will also be playing the left and right game. I found a passage on the internet that you could use if you like:

Sally Wright was looking for just the right place to buy beauty products at the right price. She left her house and began her journey. As she walked she turned left and entered a store filled with beauty supplies. She looked up, down, left and right but could not find the right quality at the right price. Sally Wright left the store. A little farther down the block Sally Wright entered another store. Again she looked up, down, left and right. Nothing she saw left her with a good feeling about the products. Sally Wright decided to stop at Starbucks and enjoy an iced coffee and regain her right mind! She sat right down and staring right back up at her, someone had left an Avon brochure. Sally Wright thought, I remember when my mom used to order Avon. She flipped through the brochure, looking left and right on each page she saw the latest in skin care, color, fragrance and personal care, not to mention some great gifts for just the right person! Sally Wright marched right home and called the Avon Representatived who wrote her name right on the back of the brochure. The Avon rep reassured Sally Wright that all of the products are the best quality at just the right price, AND they are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you will never be left with something you do not like! Sally Wright made the right choice and from then on she ordered her beauty products from Avon.

Hope that helps!
    :)
  • sweetlikechocolate89
    Options
    Suziebean wrote: »
    Hi I am also planning my first Avon party which I am holding at the end of this month. It is always on my mind at the moment and I have had so many ideas but I think I will also be playing the left and right game. I found a passage on the internet that you could use if you like:

Sally Wright was looking for just the right place to buy beauty products at the right price. She left her house and began her journey. As she walked she turned left and entered a store filled with beauty supplies. She looked up, down, left and right but could not find the right quality at the right price. Sally Wright left the store. A little farther down the block Sally Wright entered another store. Again she looked up, down, left and right. Nothing she saw left her with a good feeling about the products. Sally Wright decided to stop at Starbucks and enjoy an iced coffee and regain her right mind! She sat right down and staring right back up at her, someone had left an Avon brochure. Sally Wright thought, I remember when my mom used to order Avon. She flipped through the brochure, looking left and right on each page she saw the latest in skin care, color, fragrance and personal care, not to mention some great gifts for just the right person! Sally Wright marched right home and called the Avon Representatived who wrote her name right on the back of the brochure. The Avon rep reassured Sally Wright that all of the products are the best quality at just the right price, AND they are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you will never be left with something you do not like! Sally Wright made the right choice and from then on she ordered her beauty products from Avon.

Hope that helps!
    :)

This is absolutely brilliant, well done on finding it! Thanks so much, that is a huge help!
    xxx
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • sweetlikechocolate89
    Options
    lucyclare wrote: »
    Am thinking of doing something with the new hair care range due out in C12+.

As it is also on a moneymaker.

any ideas?

Hi lucyclare, which products are these? I havent heard of them as yet.

I am currently working on a flyer for the fergie outspoken perfume, if anyone would like a copy when I am finished?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • johanne
    johanne Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    18 months as a rep....first time today i went to collect my books to be told "someone already does this street" and i gave them your book earlier as thought it was theirs :mad::mad::mad:

I still got 2 orders worth £30 from the street but am fuming as ASM said street was free.. wouldnt have wasted one my last chances this camp to canvass on this street had i known.....

im only £270 now off achieveing presidents club so was hoping for a good responce as was my aim to do it by end of c9 but only have till thursday now and so doubt i'll do it as all regulars orders are in... Booo :(:(
  • sweetlikechocolate89
    Options
    Sorry to hear that has happened to you. If I was you, I would find out who they are and if you have any books that have gone missing, immediately ask for them back. As they should have left your book behind, knowing its not theirs.
    Its not nice how some people think theft is ok, just because they think they will never meet you.
  • sweetlikechocolate89
    Options
    Hi all,

I have created a flyer that explains the offer on the fergie perfume. I have created a space at the bottom where you can put your name and tele number, so you could use the flyer in a number of ways.

It could go in with brochures, be used to recanvass houses, given out at local clubs, pubs, schools etc.

It is in the format of a large JPEG image created using photoshop. This is a graphics flyer, not something created using microsoft word. So it may not open on all computers. Most computers will open it as a picture or photo.

Let me know if you would like me to send it to you xxx
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    I will love a copy will pm you my email addy
  • lucyclare
    lucyclare Posts: 374 Forumite
    Options
    Hi lucyclare, which products are these? I havent heard of them as yet.

Its the new lotus anti frizzy serum thingy.

BIG launch with the haircare products being revamped over a 3 camps.

product is set to be £5 each as intro offer, but money maker allows you to order 10 for £30 and get a free haircare gift for free (shampoo,conditioner, brush and dry end serum i think)

Ive got my C10 brochures and C11 brochures, so I get a bit of notice on these things.
    :T wealth is a state of mind :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport