Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    edited 1 July 2009 at 10:46PM
    Options
    ever heard of a democracy? :rolleyes: - no obviously not....

I have!!! :j:j:j

Its where people vote for chat, and then chat is allowed and all is well.

However - some people don't like chat and are unhappy with the democratic way - and try a coo.

They fail miserably - and the happy chatters go on and live happily ever after. :T
  • Jules_1975
    Jules_1975 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Haven't posted for a few days so Just thought I would say hi to everyone and a big thanks 2 those who have put the new coupons on :T will be going to Mr T's with my coupons (and new ones) tomorrow and see what bargains we can get. Haven't been today am getting withdrawal symptons but after having 2 bottles of bulmers thought it was best not to drive, may spill it :p

Jules x :D
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good evening all,

I can see there are still a few people making sarcastic comments about the chat on this thread.

This thread is a little cyber community where people can talk about moc's, talk about what happened when they tried to use the coupons and various other experiences, including what they are having for tea courtesy of Mr T's.

Really the few people who hate the chat should stick to page 1, so they don't have to read the chat, that way they get what they want, and the majority get what they want too.

So peace and goodwill should reign over the site and we can return to the happy little friendly place where like minded people meet for a chat.

So this little angel is for all the friendly regulars, you are wonderful.

:A
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all

has anyone managed to print the Aunt Bessies moc, it won't let me print it

thanks?
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    Haven't posted regularly for a while due to family circumstances but here are a few Warby codes for you to share:
    5PWWV OR WVW sorry it isn't too clear
    ELFU18

KSXOW
    CLFU14

BOTH ORANGE TOASTIE

2LXRW
    EMFU18

BLUE TOASTIE

Keep it clean people, I will need cheering up in a day or 2 so dance for MOC & a peaceful chatty thread please.
  • SandDancer
    SandDancer Posts: 410 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    We shouldn't do this, sharing multiprints isn't OK on this thread (see my post earlier). I am sure Browntoa said original mocs ONLY. Sorry!

Quiz anyone? (a nice new month today). Save it to favourites so you can find it every day:

http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=74209

drivel rules!
    oooops sorry :o
    :DI NEED 3 MORE CRAVENDALE CODES PLEASE HELP PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY:D

:j:jWOOOHOOOO BANKRUPT AT LAST:dance::dance:
  • techspec
    Options
    heskpesk wrote: »
    As much as I would like to take credit for this touch of genius I cannot remember any post belonging to me. So unless there is another Heskpesk Im afraid it seems Coupon-mad is losing her marbles:rotfl:

Touch of genius you say :D
  • vaz119
    vaz119 Posts: 342 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    First save the coupon to your computer, perhaps in my documents. Then open up the coupon on your pc. Go up to the tools menu, then go down to select and zoom, then snapshot tool. Use this tool to surround the part of the coupon you wish to print etc. Hope this helps

Thanks judy

I tried this with the peppadew one, but the print out was quite small and the barcode was blurred?? Don't know what i'm doing wrong:confused::confused:
    And truth be told I miss you...
    And truth be told I'm lying
  • julie_1965
    julie_1965 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    went in to tesco willenhall and was told i can only use coupons once a week now
  • techspec
    Options
    vaz119 wrote: »
    Thanks judy

I tried this with the peppadew one, but the print out was quite small and the barcode was blurred?? Don't know what i'm doing wrong:confused::confused:

Mine too - so i gave up.

I only take them instore if i am happy with the quality and look of the coupon, and confident it will scan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure