Equiniti Investment Account - Website Issues

Options
Looks like customers are unable to access their share holdings on 'Equiniti Shareview -Dealing Isa & Investment Account' website.

I've just had confirmation that their website is incompatible with the Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10.

That one would have to use Internet Explorer or Chrome to access your holdings.

I've informed Equiniti customer services and their CEO that I have windows 10S , therefore I am unable to download any new browser apps unless they are located in Microsoft Store (which they aren't). Otherwise I would have to convert to from 10S to 10 and lose all the security benefits of 10S (ie. ability to deal with Ransomware and limit the risk of malware/viruses if downloading apps by mistake from scam sites).

They say any future fix may take quite a long time therefore I have informed them that I will have to move to another broker platform .

To their credit , they have waived all the transfer charges.

Not that the above java script issue does not affect the 'Shareview Portfolio' account.

Hope this is of help to any others who are getting pop up messages when logging into their 'Dealing ISA & Investment Account' . The message says 'please wait data loading' . You are just stuck and cannot even logoff.

Comments

• LifesAGamble
    Options
    TBH their whole site needs a thorough update.  Messages dont always show when you click on them, no 2FA available, just a 6 digit code to log into a potentially 6 figure portfolio! 
    But for it not to work on Edge is a joke!
    Life's a gamble, be lucky!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport