Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • zeder
    • By zeder 15th Jan 20, 7:42 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    zeder
    Are there any online bank accounts that allow for change/hide name for transfers?
    • 15th Jan 20, 7:42 PM
    Are there any online bank accounts that allow for change/hide name for transfers? 15th Jan 20 at 7:42 PM
    I do a lot of business where i pay people via bank transfer direct in to their account but i no longer want to show my real name when making payments, FPO etc.

The few banks i have tried all display my first initial and full last name, i would be OK with just my initials or perhaps a nickname instead.

If anyone has done this can you help me and let me know which bank it was, would appreicate it, thanks.
Page 1
    • JuicyJesus
    • By JuicyJesus 15th Jan 20, 7:45 PM
    • 3,719 Posts
    • 4,258 Thanks
    JuicyJesus
    • 15th Jan 20, 7:45 PM
    • 15th Jan 20, 7:45 PM
    You would set up a business account. No personal account will let you do this.
    urs sinserly,
    ~~joosy jeezus~~
    • BoGoF
    • By BoGoF 15th Jan 20, 7:47 PM
    • 5,922 Posts
    • 5,996 Thanks
    BoGoF
    • 15th Jan 20, 7:47 PM
    • 15th Jan 20, 7:47 PM
    Business as in you run a business? If so, put the account in the business name?

If not a business then no idea what you are doing or why you want to hide your identity.
    • zeder
    • By zeder 15th Jan 20, 8:51 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    zeder
    • 15th Jan 20, 8:51 PM
    • 15th Jan 20, 8:51 PM
    Yes it's a business, thanks for the replies, will open a business account.
    • born again
    • By born again 15th Jan 20, 9:20 PM
    • 1,444 Posts
    • 796 Thanks
    born again
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:20 PM
    • 15th Jan 20, 9:20 PM
    If not a business then no idea what you are doing or why you want to hide your identity.
    Originally posted by BoGoF
    Sound dodgy at the very least.

Next question. I've set up a business account. How do I blank out business name on payments...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,161Posts Today

5,972Users online

Martin's Twitter