Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Fooblemeister
    • By Fooblemeister 14th Jan 20, 6:56 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Fooblemeister
    Critical Illness cover
    • 14th Jan 20, 6:56 PM
    Critical Illness cover 14th Jan 20 at 6:56 PM
    Can anyone recommend a provider that will give critical illness cover without life insurance? I have zero dependants so really have no need for life insurance but would like salary cover should I get I'll
    Thanks
Page 1
    • SonOf
    • By SonOf 14th Jan 20, 7:37 PM
    • 2,245 Posts
    • 2,574 Thanks
    SonOf
    • 14th Jan 20, 7:37 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 7:37 PM
    Can anyone recommend a provider that will give critical illness cover without life insurance?
    Most of them. However, the cost difference is often so minimal that its not worth leaving life assurance off.

but would like salary cover should I get I'll
    Then permanent health insurance (PHI - the best form of income protection) should be ahead of critical illness cover for that need.
    • ACG
    • By ACG 14th Jan 20, 9:11 PM
    • 19,874 Posts
    • 11,408 Thanks
    ACG
    • 14th Jan 20, 9:11 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 9:11 PM
    You may even find it is more expensive without having life insurance.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

53Posts Today

3,664Users online

Martin's Twitter