hi save

Options
ICICI UK BANK
Beware of using this Bank i have waited 3 weeks and still not got a password from them, thank goodness it only cost me £1 to open the account.

Comments

• McSaver
    McSaver Posts: 609 Forumite
    Options
    You should of been able to get an account opened with then in a short period of time, after all they have now signed up for the banking code.
    Had £80,000 in Savings - All GONE!!! BYE BYE
    :A Single, 27, Aspie, Gooner :A
  • spalding
    spalding Posts: 925 Forumite
    Options
    been very impressed with the service I have received from them and account was opened very promptly
  • john.spurrier
    Options
    i have sent and phoned them so many times,and when you phone you get into India and i could not understand the verey nice young lady
  • maryotuam
    Options
    We are having the same problem trying to open an ICICI Hisave account. It's been over 7 days of waiting for our password to be sent out and my OH is beginning to have second thoughts about putting our money there! The small print says it can take up to 10 working days which is frustrating.

We can afford to tie up £15,000 for over a year. What's the next best deal?
    It's great to be ALIVE!
  • steve_IOW
    Options
    If you are happy with 6.30% AER I would recommend Icesave rather than ICICI, as I have recently had Dealings with both companies, and Icesave gave a far superior service than ICICI.IMHO I am willing to forfeit the extra 0.10% intrest for a better Customer Experience. just my Opinion.;)
    Steve
  • mr_fishbulb
    Options
    ICICI UK BANK
    Beware of using this Bank i have waited 3 weeks and still not got a password from them, thank goodness it only cost me £1 to open the account.
    I think they sent it to me by mistake. Your password is FrT5yh6uK
  • phil7445
    Options
    I think they sent it to me by mistake. Your password is FrT5yh6uK

LMAO!!! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts