Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Laura F
    • By MSE Laura F 5th Nov 19, 12:45 PM
    • 19Posts
    • 164Thanks
    MSE Laura F
    Free BEAR Yoyo snack
    • 5th Nov 19, 12:45 PM
    Free BEAR Yoyo snack 5th Nov 19 at 12:45 PM
    This freebie was featured in our recent Tip newsletter. Since then, stocks have unfortunately run out. We're sorry for any disappointment.

-----------------------

BEAR is giving away free samples of its fruit yoyo snack on Facebook.

Fill out the form and you should get yours through the post. BEAR hasn't specified how many they have and hasn't yet replied to our inquiry, but the terms say that there's limited availability each day while stocks last.

If you're worried about getting spammed after giving your details, the terms say:

"We will use your email address to send you a follow-up email asking about your experience and if you would like to leave a review about BEAR yoyos."

Besides that, you shouldn't receive emails unless you tick the box to sign up to them.

Let us know if you manage to get yours.
    Last edited by MSE Laura F; 06-11-2019 at 9:47 AM.
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 5th Nov 19, 2:59 PM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,726 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 5th Nov 19, 2:59 PM
    • 5th Nov 19, 2:59 PM
    It says

Thanks, you're all set.
    Your free Strawberry, Mango or Raspberry BEAR yoyo is on its way to you (or your cub).

Not sure how though as facebook doesnt have my address?
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • MSE Laura F
    • By MSE Laura F 5th Nov 19, 3:27 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 164 Thanks
    MSE Laura F
    • 5th Nov 19, 3:27 PM
    • 5th Nov 19, 3:27 PM
    It says

Thanks, you're all set.
    Your free Strawberry, Mango or Raspberry BEAR yoyo is on its way to you (or your cub).

Not sure how though as facebook doesnt have my address?
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    Hi Sarah.

We got that message after entering our details into the form. It sounds like something's gone awry when you've tried it. Is there another member of your household who can try it with their Facebook account?

Thanks.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 5th Nov 19, 3:35 PM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,726 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 5th Nov 19, 3:35 PM
    • 5th Nov 19, 3:35 PM
    Hi Sarah.

We got that message after entering our details into the form. It sounds like something's gone awry when you've tried it. Is there another member of your household who can try it with their Facebook account?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by MSE Laura F
    Will get hubby to try x
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Queenriderbrekke
    • By Queenriderbrekke 6th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    • 5,420 Posts
    • 51,145 Thanks
    Queenriderbrekke
    • 6th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    • 6th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    Got an email saying sorry we have run out, after entering my details.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 3147.74 2013 1437.532014 2356.52
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

136Posts Today

1,812Users online

Martin's Twitter