New Post Advanced Search

Free BEAR Yoyo snack

edited 6 November 2019 at 10:47AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
4 replies 3K views
MSE_Laura_FMSE_Laura_F MSE Staff
48 posts
10 Posts First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Newshound!
MSE Staff
edited 6 November 2019 at 10:47AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
This freebie was featured in our recent Tip newsletter. Since then, stocks have unfortunately run out. We're sorry for any disappointment.

BEAR is giving away free samples of its fruit yoyo snack on Facebook.

Fill out the form and you should get yours through the post. BEAR hasn't specified how many they have and hasn't yet replied to our inquiry, but the terms say that there's limited availability each day while stocks last.

If you're worried about getting spammed after giving your details, the terms say:

"We will use your email address to send you a follow-up email asking about your experience and if you would like to leave a review about BEAR yoyos."

Besides that, you shouldn't receive emails unless you tick the box to sign up to them.

Let us know if you manage to get yours.

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It says

Thanks, you're all set.
    Your free Strawberry, Mango or Raspberry BEAR yoyo is on its way to you (or your cub).

Not sure how though as facebook doesnt have my address?
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • MSE_Laura_FMSE_Laura_F MSE Staff
    48 posts
    10 Posts First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Newshound!
    MSE Staff
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    It says

Thanks, you're all set.
    Your free Strawberry, Mango or Raspberry BEAR yoyo is on its way to you (or your cub).

Not sure how though as facebook doesnt have my address?

Hi Sarah.

We got that message after entering our details into the form. It sounds like something's gone awry when you've tried it. Is there another member of your household who can try it with their Facebook account?

Thanks.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Sarah.

We got that message after entering our details into the form. It sounds like something's gone awry when you've tried it. Is there another member of your household who can try it with their Facebook account?

Thanks.

Will get hubby to try x
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • QueenriderbrekkeQueenriderbrekke Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got an email saying sorry we have run out, after entering my details.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52