Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • twhitehousescat
    • By twhitehousescat 16th Apr 19, 9:01 AM
    • 3,693Posts
    • 4,641Thanks
    twhitehousescat
    myhermes
    • 16th Apr 19, 9:01 AM
    myhermes 16th Apr 19 at 9:01 AM
    how do you actually speak to someone

by phone , enter one for tracking - and it comes back with a dead track , option 2 for help - tells you to check online then hangs up
    the web chat is an automated bot that repeats last location of your parcel , (last wednesday) , the email to them recieves no answer

I only wish that if I was rich I could hide from the taxman as hemes do in hiding from general public
    Time pretending I was asleep whilst under his desk , has given me insight to this sordid world
Page 1
    • Campden
    • By Campden 16th Apr 19, 4:25 PM
    • 209 Posts
    • 42 Thanks
    Campden
    • 16th Apr 19, 4:25 PM
    • 16th Apr 19, 4:25 PM
    https://support.myhermes.co.uk/app/ask
    • custardy
    • By custardy 16th Apr 19, 5:01 PM
    • 34,339 Posts
    • 29,143 Thanks
    custardy
    • 16th Apr 19, 5:01 PM
    • 16th Apr 19, 5:01 PM
    how do you actually speak to someone

by phone , enter one for tracking - and it comes back with a dead track , option 2 for help - tells you to check online then hangs up
    the web chat is an automated bot that repeats last location of your parcel , (last wednesday) , the email to them recieves no answer

I only wish that if I was rich I could hide from the taxman as hemes do in hiding from general public
    Originally posted by twhitehousescat
    Plenty of companies who charge more have call centres,local offices etc.
    Cost cutting means cutting costs. its comes from somewhere
    • twhitehousescat
    • By twhitehousescat 16th Apr 19, 5:45 PM
    • 3,693 Posts
    • 4,641 Thanks
    twhitehousescat
    • 16th Apr 19, 5:45 PM
    • 16th Apr 19, 5:45 PM
    filled in at 9.30 am yesterday , still no reply
    Time pretending I was asleep whilst under his desk , has given me insight to this sordid world
    • soolin
    • By soolin 16th Apr 19, 6:12 PM
    • 61,890 Posts
    • 44,360 Thanks
    soolin
    • 16th Apr 19, 6:12 PM
    • 16th Apr 19, 6:12 PM
    I tend to find I get a better result via Facebook
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • RFW
    • By RFW 17th Apr 19, 9:51 AM
    • 8,911 Posts
    • 5,141 Thanks
    RFW
    • 17th Apr 19, 9:51 AM
    • 17th Apr 19, 9:51 AM

Originally posted by twhitehousescat
    I believe the phrase you're think of is "have an accountant"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

151Posts Today

1,291Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin