IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Popla portal failure

Options
I would appreciate your advice regarding a parking charge notice I received from parking eye.
I appealed to to the parking operator and appeal was refused.
I appealed to Popla and it has been a complete farce. I used the online portal but it doesn't appear to be working.
I initially couldn't see the parking operator comments. Popla confirmed they were having ongoing IT issues and emailed everything to me.
I received an email saying appeal concluded and decision could be obtained from portal.
Again nothing visible - I emailed popla yet again stating the problem, that it was unsatisfactory and I therefore concluded settled in my favour.
To date the portal still shows my appeal as under consideration.
However I have received a letter before claim from parking eye stating they have been advised my appeal was unsuccessful.
It appears Popla decided to email the result after I complained but it went to spam.
I have sent another email (requesting it be treated as a formal complaint )to Popla objecting to how they have handled my appeal and that they instruct parking eye to discontinued their legal action.
Is this likely to have any effect or am I wasting time? Do I need follow the advice and start putting together my defence per forum advice?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure