Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • simonu
    • By simonu 13th Jan 19, 1:42 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    simonu
    Look After My Bills
    • 13th Jan 19, 1:42 PM
    Look After My Bills 13th Jan 19 at 1:42 PM
    ..just wondering if anyone has any experience of the validity of their savings claims. This is my experience, earlier today:

I am with Powershop on their Baseline 2018 version 1 tariff which I entered.

The comparison said it'd save me 427 a year by switching to Igloo. On checking the tariff the Igloo rates quoted were 13.485p per kwh and 24.5p per day for electric and 3.374p per kwh and 24.5p per day for gas.

[/INDENT]On my most recent bill, for December 2018, I paid 10.1549p per kwh incl standing charge for electric and 2.1697 per kwh including standing charge for gas.[/INDENT]
Page 1
    • Robin9
    • By Robin9 13th Jan 19, 1:49 PM
    • 3,513 Posts
    • 2,268 Thanks
    Robin9
    • 13th Jan 19, 1:49 PM
    • 13th Jan 19, 1:49 PM
    What were the actual consumption figures you used ?
    Never pay on an estimated bill
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

202Posts Today

2,464Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This probably (who knows) makes it both more likely we'll remain in the EU via a 2nd referendum and more likely we'? https://t.co/GrNV48E1jS

• Instant aftermath poll: After a defeat by over 230 votes on a flagship issue (Brexit) should Theresa May resign?

• Wow losing by over 200. That's not defeat it's obliteration. Has there ever been a time before when a PM could lo? https://t.co/i0sVwL9P9P

• Follow Martin