Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 17th Dec 18, 9:46 AM
    • 14,230Posts
    • 38,187Thanks
    redfox
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale on now
    • 17th Dec 18, 9:46 AM
    Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale on now 17th Dec 18 at 9:46 AM
    Sainsbury's has started another ½ price sale on Tu clothing - up to half price on selected items.

Online and instore

Loads of winter lines at ½ price in my nearest Sainsbury's today.

Womenswear today, menswear and childrenswear sale starts later in the week.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 18 Dec:

There’s currently up to 50% off selected items in Sainsbury’s Tu clothing range. The sale is available both online and in Sainsbury's stores that sell clothing (find your nearest).

Some examples of strong discounts we spotted on Tue 18 Dec:

Women’s pink boucle ‘coatigan’ - £12.50 (was £25)
    Women’s black baroque animal print jeggings - £8 (were £16)
    Men’s NFL grey crew neck sweatshirt - £7.50 (was £15)
    Babies’ grey and green walrus pyjamas, 0-24 months – from £3.50 (was £7)
    Kids’ pink chenille pomp om beanie hat (3-13 yrs) – from £2.75 (was £5.50)

There’s no official end date for the sale, but as stock may be limited you might need to go quick. For more Sainsbury’s offers, have a look at our Sainsbury’s deals page.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Hannah; 18-12-2018 at 4:46 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 20th Dec 18, 6:57 AM
    • 4,559 Posts
    • 4,924 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    • 20th Dec 18, 6:57 AM
    • 20th Dec 18, 6:57 AM

Womenswear today, menswear and childrenswear sale starts later in the week.
    Originally posted by redfox
    Any idea when the men's sale starts?
    The stuff online is leftover from the last sale. Waiting for new PJs to get reduced!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 20th Dec 18, 10:52 AM
    • 14,230 Posts
    • 38,187 Thanks
    redfox
    • 20th Dec 18, 10:52 AM
    • 20th Dec 18, 10:52 AM
    Any idea when the men's sale starts?
    Originally posted by RainbowDrops
    it's on now in store. Lots of jumpers, shirts and other things reduced to ½ price.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 20th Dec 18, 12:39 PM
    • 4,559 Posts
    • 4,924 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    • 20th Dec 18, 12:39 PM
    • 20th Dec 18, 12:39 PM
    it's on now in store. Lots of jumpers, shirts and other things reduced to ½ price.
    Originally posted by redfox
    Ah, ok I'll take a look in my local.
    Although it's hard to sift through the sale rail, which is never removed!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 21st Dec 18, 11:22 AM
    • 14,230 Posts
    • 38,187 Thanks
    redfox
    • 21st Dec 18, 11:22 AM
    • 21st Dec 18, 11:22 AM
    loads of the Christmas themed clothing (men's, women's and kids) all getting reduced to 75% off in my local one this morning. So if you want a Christmas jumper for next year now's the time to get it!

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,517Posts Today

8,476Users online

Martin's Twitter