New Post Advanced Search

Sainsbury's Tu clothing ½ price sale on now

edited 18 December 2018 at 6:46PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
4 replies 11.4K views
redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
15.3K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 18 December 2018 at 6:46PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
Sainsbury's has started another ½ price sale on Tu clothing - up to half price on selected items.

Online and instore

Loads of winter lines at ½ price in my nearest Sainsbury's today.

Womenswear today, menswear and childrenswear sale starts later in the week.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 18 Dec:

There’s currently up to 50% off selected items in Sainsbury’s Tu clothing range. The sale is available both online and in Sainsbury's stores that sell clothing (find your nearest).

Some examples of strong discounts we spotted on Tue 18 Dec:

Women’s pink boucle ‘coatigan’ - £12.50 (was £25)
Women’s black baroque animal print jeggings - £8 (were £16)
Men’s NFL grey crew neck sweatshirt - £7.50 (was £15)
Babies’ grey and green walrus pyjamas, 0-24 months – from £3.50 (was £7)
Kids’ pink chenille pomp om beanie hat (3-13 yrs) – from £2.75 (was £5.50)

There’s no official end date for the sale, but as stock may be limited you might need to go quick. For more Sainsbury’s offers, have a look at our Sainsbury’s deals page.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

• RainbowDropsRainbowDrops Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    redfox wrote: »

Womenswear today, menswear and childrenswear sale starts later in the week.

Any idea when the men's sale starts?
    The stuff online is leftover from the last sale. Waiting for new PJs to get reduced!
  • redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea when the men's sale starts?

it's on now in store. Lots of jumpers, shirts and other things reduced to ½ price.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• RainbowDropsRainbowDrops Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    redfox wrote: »
    it's on now in store. Lots of jumpers, shirts and other things reduced to ½ price.

Ah, ok I'll take a look in my local.
    Although it's hard to sift through the sale rail, which is never removed!
  • redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loads of the Christmas themed clothing (men's, women's and kids) all getting reduced to 75% off in my local one this morning. So if you want a Christmas jumper for next year now's the time to get it!