Failed attempt at pulling

Options
Was watching some youtube videos and thought I'd try using make-up to give myself a toned muscle and six pack look. Walked out in public shirtless to pull, it was working at first but then it started raining and I was like LMAO !!!!!! GTFO right NOW before anyone sees the scam!

The shame of it, you think anyone took notice the make-up slowly fading away before I made my quick escape?

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Somewhat cold weather for walking shirtless..
  • HighamKneeDee
    Options
    After 30 minutes of consideration I eventually managed to work out what the following translate to in English.

LMAO !!!!!! GTFO

but I'm still struggling with this,

NOW

What does it mean?
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    After 30 minutes of consideration I eventually managed to work out what the following translate to in English.

LMAO !!!!!! GTFO

but I'm still struggling with this,

NOW

What does it mean?

Laughing my 4rse off.
    What the f****????
    Get the f*** out of here!!!!
  • 74jax
    74jax Posts: 7,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Nookie5 wrote: »
    Was watching some youtube videos and thought I'd try using make-up to give myself a toned muscle and six pack look. Walked out in public shirtless to pull, it was working at first but then it started raining and I was like LMAO !!!!!! GTFO right NOW before anyone sees the scam!

The shame of it, you think anyone took notice the make-up slowly fading away before I made my quick escape?

Of course they would have. It would have made their day. 🤣

But this happened in the town of your imagination, so no then. No one saw.
    Forty and fabulous, well that's what my cards say....
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Hilarious!

Not.

All made up.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    74jax wrote: »
    ]But this happened in the town of your imagination,
    or possibly Newcastle :p
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options

You really think you managed to give yourself convincing abs with make up after watching a video...?

Pics please...
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    You really think you managed to give yourself convincing abs with make up after watching a video...?

Pics please...
    Please no!:eek:
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Options
    a98160_sixpacks_7-tattoo.jpg

I take it all back. I would go home with that fella in a heartbeat!:grouphug:
  • onlyroz
    onlyroz Posts: 17,661 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    My eyes. It burns!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts