Disney Cruise Line

Options
After some advice! Cruiser with Disney in August after many years of having fun at the parks in Florida. This year we planned an adventure, two days in Disney Springs with hire car then a seven day Caribbean cruise and then seven day road trip round the coast after with my teenage daughter and my mu, both of who were looking forward to it! We drove to the port on Saturday morning, dropped off four bags at the kerbside with a porter, then took our rental car back. To cut a long story short, three bags turned up at our cabin door in the evening, no one knew where the fourth bag was or went! I’ve had a full and final settlement of $300 from Disney Cruise Line, I just feel I need to send a letter explaining our situation to Disney. Any ideas of who I could contact please???

Comments

• z1a
    z1a Posts: 2,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Disney CS?
  • christaitfife
    Options
    The kerb-side porters do not work for Disney, most are self employed or work for the port. If you have "full and final settlement" surely you have agreed to the resolution and should be happy?

If you want to send a letter, you can write to Port Canaveral or Disney, but you will likely get a standard reply apologising and pointing out you have come to an amicable resolution.

Google and you will find the details you are after.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure