What are my rights?

Bought on online training course stupidly, basically completely miss sold the whole course. Told prices were rising, never did. Told I had to act fast or price would rise. Apparently signed hiddens terms and conditions which constitute extra costs.

Contacted the company and they're basically just ignoring me and saying "you are due your contract payment" which im paying per month. Its effecting my mental health so bad. Because I was misled into it but they have me in terms and conditions. They're threatening to take action against me.

Been looking up legal terms and believe they are in violation in consumer rights 2015 and misrepresentation act 1967

Comments

• You’ll need to provide a few more details if you want advice. What’s the company, course, terms and conditions? When did you pay? How did you pay?
  • Your rights are to receive the course you signed up for at the price you agreed.
    Can you prove they lied to you about the price of the course?

It sounds more like remorse than them mis-selling - falling for a hard sell is a pain, but isn’t illegal unless they mis represented the course and you can prove it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure