Sainsbury’s CC Nectar old/new points promo?

Options
I took out this card a few weeks ago and I’m sure the offer was spend £35 per transaction to get 500 nectar points in first 2 months.

Now looking at the MSE CC/loyalty cards section, it says only £20. Have they changed the offer and will I still need to do the £35 to get this?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    You'll need to meet whatever criteria were in place at the time you applied for the card.
  • Paul_DNAP
    Paul_DNAP Posts: 751 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Currently on their website it is saying you earn 750 points per £35 spend up to 7,500 total points.

(Just don't be a numpty like me, make sure you tell the Sainsbob credit card people your nectar card number, but if you tell them late they will have be able to credit all your earned and bonus points backdated to the opening of the card.)
    (Although I could be wrong, I often am.)
  • liamcov
    liamcov Posts: 617 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Paul_DNAP wrote: »
    Currently on their website it is saying you earn 750 points per £35 spend up to 7,500 total points.

(Just don't be a numpty like me, make sure you tell the Sainsbob credit card people your nectar card number, but if you tell them late they will have be able to credit all your earned and bonus points backdated to the opening of the card.)

Great that’s the one! Sorry I should have checked that before, just assumed MSE would know all the details.
  • theheadshrinker
    Options
    Not a reply to your question but just to warn you that Sainsburys credit cards are a complete shambles at the moment. They have failed to take my direct debit payment for the last 2 months for no reason. Completely miscalculated the minimum payments, charged me late payment fees and interest for the payments that they haven't taken even though they assured me that any fees would be waived due to it being their error. I've lost track of the hours that I've spent trying to speak to them, nobody answers the phone!! Do a quick search for Sainsburys credit card reviews (I wish I had!!), the score of 0.6 our of 10 on Trustpilot is being generous!!! Do yourself a favour and get another card before you get roped into their pantomime!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure